aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Soccer Saturday on Sky just flashed up "OFF A TRIALIST (BERWICK) SERIOUS FOUL PLAY"

I'd guess he may not be getting a contract then.

I once saw a trialist score one and set up another two before being sent off on the stroke of half-time for ignoring and walking away from the referee, who wanted to book him.

He was signed.

On another note, WTF is Rafa on tonight? He's crackin' up right enough!

Here's a good one. Oldham away to Leicester in the Championship. Former Gretna keeper Greg Fleming has been sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity, and with no sub keeper on the bench, who's gone in?

Dean Windass!

Leicester missed the penalty, and Deano's since made a great double save. Ace! :up:

THREE POINTS.

I almost shit myself when I saw we were 3-1 up at half-time; forgotten what that feels like. Good to see P-Love getting on the scoresheet too, and cameos from Fray Bentos (Viduka) and Xisco at the end.

Relieved, like. And it comes on the day when Kinnear isn't managing... hmmmm...

Here's a good one. Oldham away to Leicester in the Championship. Former Gretna keeper Greg Fleming has been sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity, and with no sub keeper on the bench, who's gone in?

Dean Windass!

Leicester missed the penalty, and Deano's since made a great double save. Ace! :up:

Finished 0-0. Tangoman should sign Deano as a replacement for Clangers!