aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

he has at least installed a bit of stability into the club. Im as angry as any fan today but the simple fact is we're a lot better off than we were under steve patterson or ebbe.

So should we just settle for not being as shit as we were under a couple of alkies, or should we strive for something better?

all im saying is that we are better than we were a few years ago.

Obviously I'll take your point that Ebbe spunked away ridiculous amounts on absolute garbage, but if Calderwood didn't manage to assemble a better team than Paterson given the resources they each had, something would be far wrong.

By the way folks, "JMG"? Are we AFC-Chat now?

my word man city got themselves out of jail last night! the aalborg penalty where the guy did a cheeky little lob was joyful to watch but had he fucked that one up he's have looked a right tit. still at least man city are taking the competition seriously, villa and spurs fielding weakened sides was a fecking joke!

my word man city got themselves out of jail last night! the aalborg penalty where the guy did a cheeky little lob was joyful to watch but had he fucked that one up he's have looked a right tit. still at least man city are taking the competition seriously, villa and spurs fielding weakened sides was a fecking joke!

It would be well funny if Villa didn't make 4th.

It would be well funny if Villa didn't make 4th.

I don't understand how that would be funny? It would be extremely refreshing if they do manage to sneak in to 4th, because otherwise, it's going to be the same top 4 as last season (and the past however many seasons), in an ever so slightly different order. Villa are such an admirable side, with loads of home grown talent and a great manager. They've worked hard and got some good results in some big games, and been very unlucky in others. It was disappointing seeing Villa field a reserve side in the UEFA, but O'Neill had strung together a great bit of form in the league which I guess he didn't want to spoil. I think they would have had a great chance of winning the UEFA with their strongest options on the field though.

I hope Villa pick up, starting tomorrow at Anfield. It'd be a great result if they could scrape it together, but Liverpool are untouchable right now., which I hate to admit because Steven Gerrard is such an annoying shit

Reminder that you can buy tickets for the Scotland v. Iceland game at Hampden next Wednesday.

Public sale started this morning... (for some reason the website isn't working at the moment though!!)

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=364

There's 6 of us heading down from Aberdeen, on a supporters bus that leaves from Wallace Monument Statue at 2.30pm: here's details if you are considering it:

Aberdeen-hampden - Tartan Army Message Board

Montford bar near Hampden for pre-game pints to top up the booze consumer on the way down :love: