aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

He always impressed me when playing left wing for the Dons. Left back he wasn't too good, Centre Half he was pretty faultless.

Never know... might turn out to be a handy squad player.

He's a brick shit house I'll give him that. You also supprt ICT so benchmark ain't too high ;)

You can have Foster if you want, just take him, just take him!!!!

He always impressed me when playing left wing for the Dons. Left back he wasn't too good, Centre Half he was pretty faultless.

Never know... might turn out to be a handy squad player.

Left wing??????? Dick Byrne............

Left back.... passes into touch were his specialty.

An absolute horse!

Him and Tokely at full backs. Frightening!

Left wing??????? Dick Byrne............

Left back.... passes into touch were his specialty.

An absolute horse!

Him and Tokely at full backs. Frightening!

Granted the opposition was Elgin City and I think... Falkirk (?), but at left wing he was really good. Pace, strength and a great cross.

I agree that he was terrible at left back though.

Tokely has come back into form and wreaking havoc in opposition defences. Now if only opposition fans could realise that it was McGuire that beat his wife, not Tokely... i'll be a happy chappy :up:

Now if only opposition fans could realise that it was McGuire that beat his wife, not Tokely... i'll be a happy chappy :up:

Phil McGuire beat Ross Tokely's wife? It could only get worse if they were all having a gangbang with Tommy Sheridan and Max Mosely at the time.

(Allegedly?)

City's opening goal tonight - a great striker's run from Nedum Onouha (a centre-back), and a comedy "attempt" at saving it from former hun Jesper Christiansen. I laughed. Lots!

2-2 draw. City played well enough to score more than two, but shot themselves in the foot by conceding two awful, awful goals. On the bright side, I'm going to the return leg next week, so at least it means something!

However, watching the game was spoiled by that fucking cunt Mark Lawrenson. Co-commentating, he continually made snidey comments about a Copenhagen player staying down like a wee poof after what looked a perfectly fair challenge from Onouha.

The replay, shown 4 or 5 times, clearly showed that he faceplanted Vincent Kompany's knee, and then Kompany fell, elbow first, onto the boy's heid. His shirt had blood on it, and twatboy is still making comments like "I think he snapped his Alice band". Twat.

2-2 draw. City played well enough to score more than two, but shot themselves in the foot by conceding two awful, awful goals. On the bright side, I'm going to the return leg next week, so at least it means something!

However, watching the game was spoiled by that fucking cunt Mark Lawrenson. Co-commentating, he continually made snidey comments about a Copenhagen player staying down like a wee poof after what looked a perfectly fair challenge from Onouha.

The replay, shown 4 or 5 times, clearly showed that he faceplanted Vincent Kompany's knee, and then Kompany fell, elbow first, onto the boy's heid. His shit had blood on it, and twatboy is still making comments like "I think he snapped his Alice band". Twat.

Jeeso o_O

The replay, shown 4 or 5 times, clearly showed that he faceplanted Vincent Kompany's knee, and then Kompany fell, elbow first, onto the boy's heid. His shit had blood on it, and twatboy is still making comments like "I think he snapped his Alice band". Twat.

Lawro should be shot. He allways makes snide comments about unknown foreign players thinking he's being funny. Guarenteed when Rooney or Gerard go down easily he never cracks a 'give him an Oscar' joke. Can't stand the moustachioed fucker, looks like he's walked straight out a 70s panini album.

I'd want to do exam marking because some of the stuff they get through is amazing :D

The best one i've seen on a prelim paper was the suggestion that a female should 'use sex to win her job back'...

The pupil forgot to put the 'discrimination act' part of her answer in.

Was still tempted to give them the mark though :up:

EDIT: Unfortunately schools look down upon some of the amazing answers that you see on blogs/messageboards e.g. 'Find X - There it is', 'Batman drawings', 'Why would you not trust this source? She's a woman'...

...which the pupil who drew a picture of He-Man for an answer in his French Prelim this year found out :down:

i'm going to the wonderfully name 'dripping pan' ground to watch lewes v cambridge tomorrow. lewes have lost 8 on the trot scoring just one goal in the process, whats the betting in typical CUFC style (after good away wins at rushden and kidderminster) they turf us over?

The best one i've seen on a prelim paper was the suggestion that a female should 'use sex to win her job back'...

The pupil forgot to put the 'discrimination act' part of her answer in.

Was still tempted to give them the mark though :up:

EDIT: Unfortunately schools look down upon some of the amazing answers that you see on blogs/messageboards e.g. 'Find X - There it is', 'Batman drawings', 'Why would you not trust this source? She's a woman'...

...which the pupil who drew a picture of He-Man for an answer in his French Prelim this year found out :down:

Was it any good? I love He-Man. :)

:laughing:

Hun on Kenny Miller: "I don't care how many goals he scores, I just don't like him."

I wonder why that might be...

"He could've scored 3 goals today and i'd still of preferred Nacho Novo playing"

Traynor: "But Nacho Novo is injured..."

"Oh. Aye. I also don't like Kenny Miller's haircut".