aberdeen-music

Fudge Awards - Best 'Rock' Act 2008 - vote here

The Ghost Of Fudge

You know what, i was in the bookies on saturday putting my weekly football coupon on and after being on this thread for the past god knows how long, i noticed a horse called Spanish Armada. I never bet on Horses, but i thought, "fuck it, i've heard of these 'omen' things. Might give it a bash," So i put a tenner on at 5-1.....

.....and guess what......

The fucking thing came in LAST. Fucking Mule. That will teach me

:laughing:

Brilliant.

You know what, i was in the bookies on saturday putting my weekly football coupon on and after being on this thread for the past god knows how long, i noticed a horse called Spanish Armada. I never bet on Horses, but i thought, "fuck it, i've heard of these 'omen' things. Might give it a bash," So i put a tenner on at 5-1.....

.....and guess what......

The fucking thing came in LAST. Fucking Mule. That will teach me

hahahahahaha

Fuck Me. Yea i did delete it. So what? And it wasn't even an insult. You have no idea what i wrote completely anyway so pipe down & lighten up "CA"....! You were like a jumped up do-gooder kid who seen some1 do wrong in the play ground there. But i'm sure the reason i gave for deleting it was fully justified, after seeing your 1st response.

Fuck Me. Yea i did delete it. So what? And it wasn't even an insult. You have no idea what i wrote completely anyway so pipe down & lighten up "CA"....! You were like a jumped up do-gooder kid who seen some1 do wrong in the play ground there. But i'm sure the reason i gave for deleting it was fully justified, after seeing your 1st response.

Eh wit?

I do know what you wrote because I read it... o_O

I'm guessing you deleted it because it made you come accross as even more of a numpty. Good job on that by the way. :up:

Ahhh wit.

The mods deleted the post with the shitest insult ever from that dude. Calling PVH, "PVC or latex".

Oh, ZING!!

ok, well if you had read it properly then i hope you would of quoted me correctly and not make it go all chinese whispers. It was not an insult, it was just a joking reference to the name *Quote* "PVH, PVC, Latex or whatever they are called" as i personally had never heard of them before a couple of days ago...

I also, did go onto say (for the benefit of the Court)

"that if they wouldn't play some sort of "proper awards ceremony" like that then they sound like a complete bunch of pretentious twats (but i cant say that as i have never met any of them and i am sure they are not anyway),"

But this was in reply to a comment sam L4 made in relation to him saying that it would be "highly unlikely that PVH would play a "serious awards ceremony" - there was more to the post but this had fuck all to do with you and i cant believe i am having to justify and reiterate myself because of you jumping up like a little schoolboy and then miss-quoting, to make it even worse. Its deleted. Get on with it.....

to be fair tho, if you had left the post up, no one would have been in any doubt of your intended point...

To be fair, halfway writing through that last post, i wish i did cause i didnt really care what it said, but because of someone going "oh, oh, look, the mods deleted it, but he said this, oh, oh, Please Mr" He just blew it up even more so and caused even more hassle cause i was missed quoted when it was only deleted for a couple of specific peoples' purposes.

The official reason i gave for deleting it, was

"Cause this will prob get some panties in a twist. not worth the hassle" or summat like that. Im sure staff will confirm that for every1.