aberdeen-music

The Automatic @ Cafe Drummonds

Rob

According to their myspace they're doing a tour of all their "favourite small venues" the ones they "wished [they'd] played but never got round to".

If they wished they'd played the venues, that kind of implies they've never played there before. So how can they be the band's favourite small venues?

Pennie left in August - They played their last gig then and then Paul joined and they've written the new record and have just been recording it with Butch Vig in the States, hence why it's been quiet on all fronts...I expect they'll pick up where they left of at the end of the last campaign and get bigger than before - I also expect they'll be a fair bit better...

Pennie left in August - They played their last gig then and then Paul joined and they've written the new record and have just been recording it with Butch Vig in the States, hence why it's been quiet on all fronts...I expect they'll pick up where they left of at the end of the last campaign and get bigger than before - I also expect they'll be a fair bit better...

Butch Vig? Fucking hell...

• 2 months later...