aberdeen-music

Christmas presents (AKA: Was Santa good to you?)

Well, it's Christmas Day, and I'm sure everyone has had their Christmas dinners and whatnot, so what did everyone get?

This year I got (spectacularly) a guitar stand and a tool box. The tool box will come very handy for putting all of my tools in.

...Though, a friend did get me a vinyl copy of Low which I'm delighted with.

My family seemed super happy with the gifts I got them, including this knitting book for my sister:

51FpBwo%2BOLL._SS500_.jpg

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Aye, been a good day so far at the folks' house. Bizarrely, the only things I could think to ask for were a mop and bucket and a soup pot! (Thought a Wii would be pushing it) Got those and a few other bits and pieces for the flat as well as a 50 HMV gift card which will probably go towards a DS.

Some lovely duck for lunch and various texts from close friends mean it's been a good day, and I haven't even started on the cider yet.

*gets tinnie*

Ah, that's better. Merry Christmas!

:up:

• Engl Screamer 50W 1x12
  • Song Remains the Same DVD
  • Still Game Series 6
  • Uncharted for the PS3
  • Life on Mars Series 1 & 2 boxset
  • Simpsons Movie

Quiet day at Maison Diesel - up for brekkie, open presents, Saigon for Xmas din-dins, back in time for Dr Who.

Wife and kid currently watching two dozen Cockneys screaming at each other on the telly - yep, Eastenders Xmas spesh - no peace or goodwill to no cunt. Diabolical. Should be banned.

Anyhoo - back to the good stuff - off to to my sisters in Perth tomorrow for Boxing Day lunch, me old mum (bless her) will be there too.

Merry Christmas to all my buds on Aberdeen-Music :up:

Have a good New Year one and all :up:

Paul

• Engl Screamer 50W 1x12
  • Song Remains the Same DVD
  • Still Game Series 6
  • Uncharted for the PS3
  • Life on Mars Series 1 & 2 boxset
  • Simpsons Movie

Quiet day at Maison Diesel - up for brekkie, open presents, Saigon for Xmas din-dins, back in time for Dr Who.

Wife and kid currently watching two dozen Cockneys screaming at each other on the telly - yep, Eastenders Xmas spesh - no peace or goodwill to no cunt. Diabolical. Should be banned.

Anyhoo - back to the good stuff - off to to my sisters in Perth tomorrow for Boxing Day lunch, me old mum (bless her) will be there too.

Merry Christmas to all my buds on Aberdeen-Music :up:

Have a good New Year one and all :up:

Paul

Same to you dude :)

How's the Screamer treating ya? You'll need a festive blast of the SE so you can buy one of them too! :p

Same to you dude :)

How's the Screamer treating ya? You'll need a festive blast of the SE so you can buy one of them too! :p

Hasn't arrived yet, but decibels are imminent :up:

Nah, my old back's too raxed for anyting bigger than a combo - until I make it big and get a decent road crew (yeah - that's going to happen).

i got a lot of cash, some cool dvd's (including 3 people buyig me the mighty boosh box set... EEK), and a helluva lot of chocolate (which made my sister happy, since i'm vegan) Got far too much booze aswell... my friends know me too well... BEST present= 2 bottles of jagermeister, and a huge bar of dark chocolate :D

Christmas day was spent hungover till about 3pm from the previous night out in ellon... then attempting to eat and failing!

Hope everyone had an amazing christmas!

x

I celebrated en early Xmas with my folks at the weekend as I was working Xmas Eve and couldn't be arsed travelling on busted suspension Stagecoach bus all the way from Westhill to Ellon.

So

Soparanos Season 6 Part 2 DVD box set

Attack of the Unsinkable Rubber Ducks by Christopher Brookmyre

A Cel'ic calendar

Calvin Klein Obsession EDT

Bottle of Stolichniya vodka (Cheers! Hic!)

A fuck off box of After Eight mints.

As for the big day itself, stayed at home, drank loads and watched telly.

Seasons Greetings to all that I know and have met on Aberdeen-Music.

All the best for 2008.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

main present was some money towards car insurance - first year of being able to pay it outright with a little help :)

best present on chrimbo day - a cheapo theremin (basic but works!)

I got some bitchin' stuff this year quite unexpectedly:

An Ipod nano (I've entered the digital age! Hurrah!)

Chris Jericho's book.

Bret Hart's book.

A replica WWE championship belt (I don't give a fuck what any of you think, it's badass.)

Some money.

And the coup de grace of Christmas presents: A Fraggle Rock DVD box set (I didn't even know they existed. Awesome, awesome, awesome!)

All in all, good stuff all round. Reading that list back, it makes me sound like a small child.

My sweet lord they are the worst pair of trainers i have EVER seen. Each to their own though.

I'm with you on that one. Dear God!

Being old, Santa brought me sensible middle aged presents like a hen house, some books, power tools, but the worst thing happened on Christmas eve eve I lost my ipod!

Arrgghhh! If anyone sees a 30Gb black ipod slightly scratched and full of really good indie, punk and goth tunes. Its mine.

pete

inthehills