aberdeen-music

Lemon Tree No More???

StewCat

Yeah the APA thing is probably going to work...because they've been given more funding than the Lemon Tree ever was and using even a fraction of it means that when the Tree comes back it's going to have more funding than ever.

I'm not sure how the gig thing is going to work out seeing as all the gigs that were going to be there have been moved elsewhere. It's going to take a long time to build up a good list of acts to play over the coming months. The place probably won't be on it's feet til Autumn.

Hmm...not really sure how I feel about it to be honest.

Guest Neutral
I donated some monies, but it confused the hell out of me when I got an e-mail from paypal saying they'd rejected my payment and then I got another one saying they got it?

Maybe I have no idea how paypal works (which is entirely possible).

Either way; s'good it's been saved... if it has been saved.

That was their attempt to scam you

But - as has been discussed - money doesn't equal a succesful business now, does it?

No but in this case it means a chance for the 'Tree to try again and succeed which is all folk ever really wanted.

Great news and I hope it's successful. And if the damn gigs that get put on actually get promoted I'll certainly go along :)

No but in this case it means a chance for the 'Tree to try again and succeed which is all folk ever really wanted.

Great news and I hope it's successful. And if the damn gigs that get put on actually get promoted I'll certainly go along :)

And if they make the gig prices on a par with the other venues in town then the gigs mmay actually be busier...:up:

Agreed. I just really hope we're not here in a few years time watching it all go down the shitter again.