Bands you love but really shouldn't?

Alkaline

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Lene Marlin (she's so damn cute)

I used to have a massive crush on her, but then I fancy any girl with a guitar and/or breasts.

Edit: I've just realised she has the same surname as my username too! wowee!

CDs I have but should be embarresed about would include Phil Collins, Moby, INXS and Roxette.

Lene Marlin- was listening to 'playing my game' the other day- good album to go seep seeps to!

NSync- come on, everyone loves the stomping in 'bye bye bye'!

Christina Aguilera

Avril Lavigne- then again, i've never said i don't like her...

don't mind a few of Black Eyed Peas' songs either...

Girls Aloud but it's not for the music :O

:love:large28.jpg:love:

Jimr and I work with an utterly awesome guy who LOVES Girls Aloud, he's been to see them loads of times, won a competition to meet them, got to ask them a question on CD:UK (I think) and now he's on their DVD!! And he's not ashamed in the slightest!

A couple of their songs are alright actually, I play them at kid's parties at the cinema and we all have a good dance.

A couple of their songs are alright actually' date=' I play them at kid's parties at the cinema and we all have a good dance.[/quote']

They've got some great songs! The telling fact that all of the 'What Will The Neighbours Say?' tracks are between 3:17 and 3:57 minutes in length proves their poptacularness!

Jimr and I work with an utterly awesome guy who LOVES Girls Aloud' date=' he's been to see them loads of times, won a competition to meet them, got to ask them a question on CD:UK (I think) and now he's on their DVD!! And he's not ashamed in the slightest!

A couple of their songs are alright actually, I play them at kid's parties at the cinema and we all have a good dance.[/quote']

I think i know who you mean i've seen him at some gigs in Aberdeen and it was an MTV special i think he was on.

....dont know how i managed to catch that programme :O

No I don't think he really goes to gigs in Aberdeen. Perhaps we're thinking of a different guy.

I think there is a thread somewhere where i mentioned seeing an Aberdeen lad on an MTV special about Girls Aloud so it probably is him.

The programme consisted of them performing songs then a Q&A session inbetween.

Im sure its probably him thou, it'd be too much of a coinsidence!!!!!