aberdeen-music

Peter Dow v. Harlaw Academy on youtube

french_disko

You've diagnosed a man with a mental illness based on YouTube videos and his account of a trip to court.

You've decided to take some kind of moral high ground despite trying to draw everyones attention to the guy in the first place.

And you've used every one of your posts to try and make me look stupid and insult me, while I've been rather nice and tried to have a normal bit of debate.

Time to change username and start again maybe?

I haven't "diagnosed" anything, I simply said the guy is obviously unhinged and should be left alone.

I hardly "drew everyones attention" to the guy, there was just a few replies to that thread, and he is well known about in the area.

As I said, I posted it to say something about scottish nationalists, rather than "lol look at this mentalist", you must have some psychic ability to be able to tell me you know how I'm motivated and then insist that you know my intentions despite me telling you that you're wrong. Good for you, keep manufacturing your false reality if it helps you cope with your flagrant ignorance.

I haven't "diagnosed" anything, I simply said the guy is obviously unhinged and should be left alone.

In that case, I completely agree. I think he has a lot of problems. I think what you will find I orignally said was I don't think he has a significant enough mental illness to exonerate him from the things he has said in the past.

I'd have no problem in admiting I was wrong within thirty seconds of actually meeting the guy, but to me the burden of proof is on the person who says he does have a mental illness.

Anyway, I'm done on the subject. If your understanding of mental health was as good as your insulting this might have been a better thread!

This is a fucking fantastic idea. I think he should replace the sign "DO NOT KNOCK ON THE WINDOW" with "DO NOT TOUCH THESE BARE CABLES AS THEY HAVE 5000 VOLTS GOING THROUGH THEM" and film that. The sight of dumb little cunts frying to death would have me in knots personally....and possibly ensure a better, safer future for us all! :popcorn:

• 6 months later...

Peter Dow replies

Discussing little old me? Aw shucks. :O

Anyway it looks like this topic thread has died a natural death some time ago. R.I.P. X-(

But the plain fact is that if you do a search for "Peter Dow" on google.co.uk right now then this thread comes top of the search results. Why, I do not know. ?(

I was just thinking that if anyone is searching for me or my website then it would be nice to post some links here

to the front-end of my website

Find the mirrors of the Scottish National Standard Bearer website

to the full list of my YouTube videos (113 as of now)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

to my own discussion board, the For Freedom Forums. Debate with me there please rather than here. Thanks.

Re-direct to For Freedom Forums

and as regards this Peter Dow v. Harlaw Academy on youtube topic thread, I'd like to exercise a right of reply please and most of what I want to say as regards points made here is on this page in my website

Arrogant and tyrannical judges

Beware of perverted judges and psychiatrists

Open pagechooser.htm on a mirror, passing the query string

Now please don't anyone panic about the re-direction which happens if you click on any of those scot.bravehost.com links. I have a computer science degree from the University of Edinburgh (1982) which means I know how to re-direct links using a script to one of several servers I have set up to host my website. I do this because the servers are provided by free hosting sites which individually are not 100% reliable but usually one of them is up and running. So chill. The worst that will happen is that the bravehost server will pop-up one advert page. Just close the advert window and everything else will be fine. 8-)

Now please don't anyone panic about the re-direction which happens if you click on any of those scot.bravehost.com links. I have a computer science degree from the University of Edinburgh (1982) which means I know how to re-direct links using a script to one of several servers I have set up to host my website.

I know I shouldn't......but I couldn't resist.

a degree from 1982 gave you the understanding of how to write a javaScript? jeez, that was a good course in "predicting the future"....

"now students, how to write a javaScript - you won't need this for another 20 or so years, but, please believe me when I tell you that this will be important one day..........not content with programming a BBC, or Acorn, we wade straight into an imagined, conceptual language not yet invented"

ho ho.

I'm bored.

I'm reminded of this crazy homeless lady, when I lived in LA, who would always be at the corner of Westwood and Wilshire with her dog ranting about the dean of UCLA. I thought of Peter. Not sure if she's still capable of bearing children, and she's not exactly a looker... still it just goes to show that this evil monarchy can still be kinder to its citizens than the world's leading republic!

This thread past me by the first time round, but two thumbs up for pure entertainment value. Although that's probably more down to Alan's relentless punning than the original topic.

Just got me wondering what Dow does all day. My curiosity has been awakened, I want answers! Someone make a Wikipedia entry about the chap.

Just got me wondering what Dow does all day. My curiosity has been awakened, I want answers!

08.00 Wake up

08.01 Masturbate

08.02 Eat Coco Pops

08.10 Watch Big Cook Little Cook

09.00 Phone Radio Scotland phone in

09.30 Check email and reply to responses to the "Peter Dow is Looking For a Woman" website

09.31 Head into town to walk about with sandwich board

16.00 Come home in time to wind up school kids

16.30 Phone school to complain about "harassment" from school kids

17.00 Masturbate

17.01 Make Swan Vesta curry for tea

17.02-22.00 Polish collection of hunting knives while plotting to kill Sarah Ferguson

22.01 Masturbate

22.02 Bed

• Upvote 3

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I have a computer science degree from the University of Edinburgh (1982)

Bet they're fucking relieved they passed you. You like a wee bitch-fit when universities fail your substandard work. CONSPIRACY!

Not :up:

• 2 weeks later...