aberdeen-music

Bands You Hate, Lets Have A War!!!

Indigo_Soul

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel of death you say incubus arent good?

no way, I'm not the biggest fan but its undebatable that theyre a good band:

Brilliant bassist

Decent guitarist

truly excellent singer

How can you deny one of the last good bands, ever....seriously

theres bin nothing good since them, except ummm Chimaira...yeah!

Originally posted by psydoll:

Maybe just sick of them due to the over-exposure they now get to them? I bought The Darkness album but I rarely have to listen to it seeing as how the songs are played all over the place anyways.

That's an ok point but to say you don't hate the band just because everyone else likes them would be stupid, unless you genuinley (sp?) dislike them

this entire thread reeks of an:

"i`m more narrow minded than you!" attitude

Yawn... only two types of music good and bad..every artist has good parts to their music generally speaking....Some artists can construct songs and albums a hell of a lot better than others.

If you say you hate an entire genre of music then chances are you know fuck all about it.

But what would I know.. I listen to Jazz which is wank!

Originally posted by bryn:

Angel of death you say incubus arent good?

no way, I'm not the biggest fan but its undebatable that theyre a good band:

Brilliant bassist

Decent guitarist

truly excellent singer

How can you deny one of the last good bands, ever....seriously

theres bin nothing good since them, except ummm Chimaira...yeah!

I was a fan until i saw them live. Yeah they sounded perfect but brandon is such an ego i can only stand the science album now.

Can i just say i HIM and don't like Maiden but i never claimed to be in my right mind....... :p

Originally posted by Paulscoconutass:

But most of your listening to section is from back-in-the-day????

'music going forward' is the same as saying 'original'

all of the bands on my list are original no?

Also, look at the language, 'more' not 'only', but this is irrelevant after the first point.

This is such a stupied thread, of course sompeople love one band and others hate it, it ll just a personal opioin. So by telling someone there gay because they said a band you like is crap is pretty retarded. If we all like the same bands it would very fucking boring.

Originally posted by The_Tank:

This is such a stupied thread, of course sompeople love one band and others hate it, it ll just a personal opioin. So by telling someone there gay because they said a band you like is crap is pretty retarded. If we all like the same bands it would very fucking boring.

Apart from the bad grammar and spelling, that pretty much sums it up.

• 1 month later...
this entire thread reeks of an:

"i`m more narrow minded than you!" attitude

Yawn... only two types of music good and bad..every artist has good parts to their music generally speaking....Some artists can construct songs and albums a hell of a lot better than others.

If you say you hate an entire genre of music then chances are you know fuck all about it.

But what would I know.. I listen to Jazz which is wank!

amen to this young man

:up:

hole

they really arent good, it takes courtney love like five minutes before she can hit the right note shes wanting

the darkness

really is there any need?

him

not only is their music shit (although i liked some of the piano syuff in their songs) its the fans that piss me off more(the ones that get tattoos saying how they are the greatest band on earth?)

valle valo or what ever that tossers name is, is a complete fucking jelly vodka of ego juice

and that tit bam margerra is one of the fans of him that pisses me off

type o negative did love metal far before him if you ask me for example "love you to death" that song is simply lovely and they didnt get bum slurped here until the latest album (which was disapointing)

lost prophets are a bunch of pretty boys that write really boring fucking shite

maybe they should forget the distortion and stick to cd uk

orgy

just cause of the way they treated their fans and came back with a dreadful album

rancid

fucking piarates ruined nofx's songs on the split ep (the bassist did a pretty cool job tho)

thats all, sorry if ive offended or pissed anybody off but its good to get this sorta stuff out from time to time and remember this is all just my opinion......if you have a him tattoo then i aint got a problem(you complete fraggin bastitch

Guest allsystemsfail

Bands I hate? The Offspring. Anyone ever catch their track "Feelings"? That's gotta be the worst shit ever. And don't even get me started on "Pretty Fly For A White Guy".

Die die, my darling

what's wrong with deftones? chino has an amazing voice' date=' and musically they're all gifted.

sorry. but give me a good reason why you don't like them. i would love to know. the only flaw that i would have, is that they're fucking crap live.[/quote']

eughh deftones stink really bad, what talent?? if u think "back to school" was any good, u r deranged.

I think maturity, like in cheese, makes bands smell, dam maiden and metallica used to churn out superb records but now dance of death and certainly st anger have a slight odour of stilton. Too many bands to list who make me wanna smash their cds but....emo, manufactured busted types, squeaky-clean-pop, most rap artists (they just talk don't they?) and screamo's :swearing: really make me wanna smash their faces instead.