aberdeen-music

oh no! it's the first FUDGE AWARDS 2008 thread! run away screaming! aaarrggghh!

The Ghost Of Fudge

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild
No doubt my own band members (probably ex band members too) will vote for me as most punchable...

You're too diminutive to be punched. It'd be unfair.

They could ping your ears though. Jan Deal: Most Ear-pingable 2007.

It has a nice ring to it...

chris ex blessed had mentioned that those two mentioned bands were asking for 170 a night for their "scottish tour" which would consist of four/five dates. there is absolutely nothing "hardcore" about that in the slightest

i feel sorry for the guys in your fears who didnt even know about it

Rise with The Fallen are the worst band I have ever seen in my life.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I'd write down the speech though, so it could still be libel.

Ba-zoing!

:up:

We could easily get shirts made up of either Squad CDr. That'd do it.

Or we could give the whole sordid, faux-ironic, backslapping dingfest an extreme miss.

:up:

i dont know this is a tricky one 2008 has come up with some pretty good stuff from all across the genres, but id probably say....

Malera, they do play some intense shows, but is nothing really new or ground breaking just really good metal music

Downfall, but they have kind of disapeard although i have heard they are coming back in january with the guitarist singing, which should be better than the shitty screaming of the last one, if you listen to the recordings the musicanship is really good but that old singer was balls.

My testament denied, once again nothing new just really good at what they do

Element 106, probably best live show been on the go to long for new comer haha, and there shows are really good

i feel old reading this. you know you've been away from Aberdeen for a while when you don't recognise 50%+ of the acts.

I assume you were referring to "50% of the Axe"? Their line up has changed quite a bit since you left... but they remain easily identifiable by their distinctive 'hatchet style' haircuts. Keyser Sze is still their manager, and they have now acquired a roadie by the name of Rollo Del Masi. Their next gig is at the Blue Oyster Club on the 30th February.

;)