aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the second best thread on these forums....I think you (should) all know the first.

Today's episode of Neighbours was ruined by Jack Scully - his stupid hair, out of proportion face, bad acting and storyline....now that Steph is a Hoyland and Joe is not about the Scully's should be demolished.

I believe Jack Scully is to die soon though, he is definately leaving....but aparently two people die at once in some kinda accident....WHO ELSE!!?!??!??!??!?!??!?!!111oneoneonetwoexclamtionmark

If you wanna know what happens in Neighbors in the distant future, check out the forthcoming storylines on the Australian version of the site. But just don't tell me about it, cos I don't wanna know what happens.

One question though - why the fuck is Toadie wearing an eyepatch at the moment?

If you wanna know what happens in Neighbors in the distant future' date=' check out the forthcoming storylines on the Australian version of the site. But just don't tell me about it, cos I don't wanna know what happens.

One question though - why the fuck is Toadie wearing an eyepatch at the moment?[/quote']

Oh ho ho I just deduced something cool from the Neighbours Australian storylines

I missed why Toadie has an eyepatch...I think its just cos he's a badass pirate mofo.

Guest haigyman
Who remembers Lou's daughter Lauren?

She was at the street party for Union Street's 200th anniversary' date=' and gave me a kiss.

I was only like 10 or something[/quote']

yeah i remember that! she gave me a wave and i jizzed off cause she's reeeeally hot :up:

vulgar, i'm sorry :moody:

Guest stuartmaxwell
yeah i remember that! she gave me a wave and i jizzed off cause she's reeeeally hot :up:

vulgar' date=' i'm sorry :moody:[/quote']

i remember that irritating wee bitch lolly

It's not Karls baby...she concieved long before they did the dirty act. So its suppose to be 12weeks but it's acctually further along so she is trying to hide that fact.

ah, ok. thanks :up: