aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman

this is turning into one of those threads that's reeeally funny after midnight...but everyone regrets it in the morning.....especially that bald cunt alf...no more surf club for him!

Originally posted by haigyman:

give me one good reason...why i should watch friggin' home and away?

Im going to bomb the Home and Away set ... "only if its alright with yooouu"

That reminds me, Home and Aways set caught fire about a year ago I think. Haha OWNED!

Dont you think karl is totalty ace? He leaves his wife and gets off with Izzy, now thats cool. And Boyd is obsessed with sex although I dont see why as his girlfriend is a bit of a minger.

I'm glad I don't live in a cul-de-sac mind as I'd probably be tempted to try and start a Neighbours-esque friendship with everyone around me and have strange things happening that I'd document like leaving strange objects on people's doorsteps and forcing everyone to play basketball and cricket in the street with me.

Originally posted by ASH:

Dont you think karl is totalty ace? He leaves his wife and gets off with Izzy, now thats cool. And Boyd is obsessed with sex although I dont see why as his girlfriend is a bit of a minger.

Oh yes, back to the roots of the thread. Good work. Karl IS ace, remember when he got away with his affair with Sarah. Karl 1 Susan 0...now Izzy! 2-0

Originally posted by ASH:

My friend Scott's hot for Sky - he was drunk and getting waaaay too excited about her arrival on screen last time we watched it together. Karl rules - that song some kind soul posted a link to was class :up:

They need to send Alan Fletcher out to serenade the people of Iraq and that'd be the end of the crisis methinks.

Guest haigyman

susan had a fling too, i'm sure of it! kissed some dude, then got pissed off with karl when he got pissed off with her, even though she got pissed off with him when he fiddled about with sarah

Originally posted by Dayeth:

Oh yes, back to the roots of the thread. Good work. Karl IS ace, remember when he got away with his affair with Sarah. Karl 1 Susan 0...now Izzy! 2-0

Didn't Susan get off with that guy she was dating when she had amnesia but was living with Karl? I'm nae 100% sure but that would technically make it 2-1 but I dunno if it counts with the amnesia and all.

Onto an important question - Sarah or Izzy?

My vote's with the Izzster. :angel: