aberdeen-music

Neighbours!

Dayeth

Any hardcore Neighbours viewers here?

626struth.jpg

I'm waiting for it to go downhill now the best character Joe Scully is gone for good... but has been slightly made up by Harolds new evil personality and of course any storyline involving Rocco. Not without its faults, theres few people in the show that should be shot in the face... but I can't think of anything better do whilst having tea ..than watching Neighbours.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haigyman

does anyone remember lance and amy? there was one episode where lance's mum was like "lance, call amy a taxi" so lance, forever the comedian comes out with "amy, you're a taxi"

....atleast i think it was amy

Originally posted by haigyman:

does anyone remember lance and amy? there was one episode where lance's mum was like "lance, call amy a taxi" so lance, forever the comedian comes out with "amy, you're a taxi"

....atleast i think it was amy

YES!! I've always remembered that moment in history! Did Lance and Amy not take off to USA or something on a Sci-Fi convetion or something?

Much like Marlene who took off on a 6 month cruise, roughly 5 years ago.... then appeared on Home and Away (shite)

Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Fall:

What happened to the guy with the poofy name? *thinks* his hair got shorter ever episode, went out with Nina?

...someone please his name and his whereabouts are annoying me!!

Taj... he left for the best... pursuing a career in film-making after CHEATING on exams.

Guest haigyman

Michelle is back!?!? i'll start watching again, always had a thing for her (fuck knows why), i'm more into old-skool neighbours though.

Remember Annalise and her sister?

ooh and remember the time Malcolm was drowning and the music was going "wahahaha!"

Originally posted by psydoll:

What did happen to Joe as I missed the one where he mysteriously vanished.

Annoying Michelle is back though :swearing:

Candidates for doom must be Gus, Serena, Toadie's cousin and that little fecker Summer :swearing:

Joe had to aparently go and help his brother an father who both happened to be injured in a freak farming accident.... although he really got fired from the show for reasons than STILL elude me.

without sounding weird...I think Summer is great.

Guest haigyman

remember brett? he was Lou's son i think and his sister...can't remember her name...Danii maybe? anyway, for a while Brett was pissed off with Lou so he camped in his back garden

Guest haigyman

give me one good reason, one good reason, why i should go home again

I fucking love neighbours music

Battery Acid fucking rawked! remember when paul played one of their songs over and over again, and Harold got really worried

Originally posted by haigyman:

give me one good reason, one good reason, why i should go home again

I fucking love neighbours music

Battery Acid fucking rawked! remember when paul played one of their songs over and over again, and Harold got really worried

Yes! I remember that too... them they rocked out together with the Tuba/Guitar

I like the song that ends "only if its alright with yoouu"