aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though you conveniently missed out that i can read/speak German, i'll let that slide. I'm not confident enough in my German to take a risk on a credit card purchase.

Wo leben sie? ;)

How do you rate your chances of getting through a single 9 syllable business language type noun before the game? :p

I think that would be the final nail in the coffin.The point where people who follow 'their' team around the grounds through thick and thin have to find a new passtime, and give up on this bloated, whoarey excuse for a sport once and for all. The point where the rich fucks running the game admit that it has fuck all to do with the fans and everything to do with creating a 'brand' (as David Gold refers to it on the BBC website) that can be exported around the world generating ever bigger revenues at he expense of the people wo made these 'great' clubs great and who helped create 'the best league in the world' in the first place.

In short, what a pile of fucking shite.

I'm all but done with Aberdeen now. I will be attending the Bayern game as I have a ticket and, well, Bayern Munich are playing. As for some of the clowns in red shirts and their manager, PAH! Something very wrong at the core of AFC! and Darren Mackie is worse than a man down! Oh and Maguire is worse than two men down!

Fucking disappointed by this continued run of dirge from the Dons. All that said the first 20 minutes or so was encouraging apart from Mackie being on the end of the ball. I went home at half time and watched the rest with a glass of wine and me and the missus cursing at the telly and trying to spot my Father, Son, Cousin and his loon. I walked up Merkland with quite a few hundred other 'Fans'.

o_O:swearing::moody::finger:;(

lol @ the dons.

Glad I made the decision not to go back for the rest of the season.

May not even go back next season if this nonsense continues.

I see only 14,000 at the game, many others are in the same boat.

Uselss cunts.

Clear the decks.

And the fans that were there seem to also be voicing their opinion by not voicing anything. Not a peep from the Dons fans the entire time I was there. A small attempt was made by around 6 in the RDS but no one joined in... I hope those in big chairs and the manager noted that fact. Not been the noisest fans ever but the silence said it all.