aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a total fucking joke!

That's me for the season, that was the last straw. A waste of time, effort and money supporting those wasters.

Calderwood is a tactical moron, a 5 year old kid with a copy of football manager could be more effective than that fat tango bastard. He really doesn't have a clue, plays the most negative and uninspiring football i've ever seen.... it's bordering on the Alex Miller days.

We gave Dundee United far too much room from the off, were never tight to the man (as soon as we had the ball, they were all over us). The change should have been made at half time as it was glaringly obvious we were on for a humping. Our defence is a total shambles, we've never replaced Anderson and Calderwood has no idea who to play so there is nothing settled.

Langfield has no bottle and cost us the game against united for the second game in a row. He gifted them 3 goals.

Our midfield is non-existant.

We haven't had a left back of any substance since Davie Robertson left.

Severin is no captain and should be dropped. Useless. His 50 yard superstar pass (punt up the park) NEVER works.

They let down the fans YET again, and more importantly showed no fight or will to win. A total disgrace, none of them look like they care one jot about winning.

Darren Mackie is a total joke and shouldn't be wearing an Aberdeen shirt.

Oh, and Ricky Foster is an embarrassment.

Useless.

Phil, did you get down to the game last night?

It was a pretty even game until United fans started being morons (we were no better after that mind you).

Also, the supposed free kick for the equaliser was nowhere near a foul (how two united players fouling Considine becomes a foul to united is beyond me).

We were rotten though.

Also, Rangers will destroy United in the final.

Phil, did you get down to the game last night?

It was a pretty even game until United fans started being morons (we were no better after that mind you).

Also, the supposed free kick for the equaliser was nowhere near a foul (how two united players fouling Considine becomes a foul to united is beyond me).

We were rotten though.

Also, Rangers will destroy United in the final.

Nope, i didn't. I had something else on :(

It looked like a good game though. I hope we manage to pull something out of the bag for this purely for Eddie's sake. We have made Rangers look terrible already this season so there is a slim chance of a win.

And before anyone starts, your team playing shite is not an excuse to have a go at me. I'm hardly on here gloating am i, so take your defeat gracefully please.

Fair play to Utd, they deserved it. The team, that is. Levein understands how to manage average players - hard work, organisation, simplicity and continuity. We have none of these.

Langfield would most likely have made those mistakes anyway, regardless of jute weaving bastardry. Gutless prick. Ditto Lee Miller. Spends the whole game falling over instead of competing THEN starts putting the foot in when it's too late, pointless and unprofessional. Same goes for virtually everyone, particularly Walker, but I don't know what else you could expect from him.

The Aberdeen fans that were throwing stuff, breaking seats etc. can fuck right off and hopefully never come back.

you aberdeen fans are so funny, and as fickle as your teams performances/results this season

one week you are praising the team to high heavens and rejoicing that calderwood signs a new contract. the next week the season tickets are frayed and your manager is public enemy no.1.

mind you, at least you go to and support your team

If the manager stuck to a winning formula instead of chopping and changing all the time and playing everyone out of position, there would be nothing to moan about.

The man is a useless cunt, nae got a clue about tactics, formations, substitutions. Utter clown.

Consistency is all i'm after, consistently bad would be fine, as long as we weren't all over the place every week.

Wasted day yesterday travelling to that shite.

Football... waste of time ;)