aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

I was gutted when they announced the change of date for this fixture. I have to head back to Elgin that night, as i'll be getting a Supporters bus down to Hampden very early morning on the Saturday, for the Ukraine game. Would've been brilliant if it was the following friday eve.

Booooooo! :D

I'll be out on the piss after the Mo/Elgin match and then have to get my arse up for the train at 7am, just so I've got enough time for the big fuck-off programme fair on Bath Street.

This weekend is going to be very expensive.....

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the Dons goals on the BBC site. Miller's second was superb, Aberdeen players aren't supposed to be able to control the ball like that.

But the second penalty was clearly a dive, DeVischer should be punished.

Well from seeing it there I was certain it wasn't a dive.

For such a new player I wouldn't think he would dive either.

I reckon(and hope that I'm correct that) that it was just a case of the angle that the bbc decided to use to make it more scandalous.

from where i was sitting i was sure it was a dive.

i'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as i thought he looked great the other day and can hopefully turn into dangerous player week in week out. i also find it tough to believe a new player would rather go down than have the opportunity to score an open goal and endear himself to the Pittodrie faithful, especially given as we were 2-0 up at the time anyway.

i reckon a few players/JC will have a word in his ear if it was a dive. hope so anyway. i think people dont bother with Lee Miller cos his dives are so pathetic they never con anyone.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Still, we've made it to another prestigious cup final...

Aye, the Diddy Cup final on Sunday 25th November. You going to this?

Dens here I come!

And another cheeky 1-0 win on Saturday, up to the dizzy heights of 4th, home to Hamilton next. I want revenge...

The Uefa Cup draw is being streamed on BBC Sport website at 11am if anyone is interested.

I'm sure i read somewhere that you can watch the draw on the UEFA website, which will have the draw coming in quicker than BBC.

4 sleeps till Scotland v. Ukraine. Its like being a kid at Christmas again!

*Side note*: Since i'm lucky enough to have next week off, there will be several of us going to the pub about lunchtime next wednesday, in preparation for the 6pm kick off of Georgia v. Scotland. Anyone else fancy it?

I'm sure i read somewhere that you can watch the draw on the UEFA website, which will have the draw coming in quicker than BBC.

4 sleeps till Scotland v. Ukraine. Its like being a kid at Christmas again!

*Side note*: Since i'm lucky enough to have next week off, there will be several of us going to the pub about lunchtime next wednesday, in preparation for the 6pm kick off of Georgia v. Scotland. Anyone else fancy it?

Just checked and you're right it is.

uefa.com-UEFA Cup

Could maybe join you from 5pm.

As for the UEFA cup, not the worst draw, at least we avoided the one with Villareal, AEK and Fiorentina.

Could pop in for the game. Some of us have to work the tattie holidays.......

The fixture dates are:

Thurs Oct 25

Matchday 1

Panathinaikos v Aberdeen

Thurs Nov 8

Matchday 2

Aberdeen v Lokomotiv Moscow

Thurs Nov 29

Matchday 3

Athletico Madrid v Aberdeen

Wed/Thu Dec 5/6

Matchday 4