aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The club's traditional stylish football"? Ross County? What a bunch of clowns, sacking your manager when your top of the league is madness.

I've seen them quite a few times recently and they have been playing some stylish stuff. Andy Barrowman is some player, and i'm impressed with the young goalie who's name escapes me just now. Ross County also have one of the best youth systems around: see their recent sales of 16 year old players to the likes of Celtic, Rangers, Hearts and Liverpool; netting a good couple of hundred thousand, plus future fees etc.

Decent team, that will do well this season. Maybe we could nick a few players again ;) Cowie has been our best player this season!

Stupid to sack Campbell but surely if they played such great,stylish football they wouldn't have got relegated last season?

Can't comment on their performances last season, but have seen them twice this season. Both times they were very impressive.

We played Celtic off the park a few weeks ago and got beat 5-0, through 3 deflections and 2 rubbish goals, so style doesn't mean squat when it comes to results i suppose. Good thing our style is producing results now, what with the Dons games coming up :)

Oh i wish it was 6o'clock already!! Waiting for the missus to get home, get changed, get rid o our son to his nana's then get a good seat in a good pub!!

Cannae fuckin wait.

Coommmmeeeee ooonnnnn yyyyoooouuuu rrrrrreeeeeedddddsssssss!!!!!!!!

0 - 1 makie is my prediction (if the defence dont bottle it) Makie seems to come good just as people are starting to doubt his ability!!

Oh i wish it was 6o'clock already!! Waiting for the missus to get home, get changed, get rid o our son to his nana's then get a good seat in a good pub!!

Cannae fuckin wait.

Coommmmeeeee ooonnnnn yyyyoooouuuu rrrrrreeeeeedddddsssssss!!!!!!!!

0 - 1 makie is my prediction (if the defence dont bottle it) Makie seems to come good just as people are starting to doubt his ability!!

I hope if anyone scores it will be Smith or Nicholson. They seem to deserve it most just now. Really hope we win so that when they talk about the Scottish clubs doing well in Europe this season, they can mention Aberdeen;)

I hope if anyone scores it will be Smith or Nicholson. They seem to deserve it most just now. Really hope we win so that when they talk about the Scottish clubs doing well in Europe this season, they can mention Aberdeen;)

Yeah i would like to see nicholson score, he made a couple of great runs on Sat and nobody saw him to pass it to him!! I believe thats been happening quite a lot this season! Smith seems to be doin a bit more this season, which is good. Nice to see him to comin into a bit of form!

Roll on 4.30...out of here..... nervous.... but excited.... don't blow it Aberdeen............. for once......

Thats a bit harsh is it not? thats what we all thought at the end of the season!!

But yeah i know what you mean!

Where is everyone gonna watch the game? I think We are goin to Ma's!!

Thats a bit harsh is it not? thats what we all thought at the end of the season!!

But yeah i know what you mean!

Where is everyone gonna watch the game? I think We are goin to Ma's!!

This is a whole different kettle of fish to the end of last season ;)

I'm going to Ma's to watch it too.

Mon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Dad, my son and me will be sitting on plastic covers on the couch, just in case. I'm near poopin ma punts already :up::up:

Press to say - 'Scottish football is in great shape just now what with the national team doing well, Celtic and Rangers.............................................. and ABERDEEN?! all performing great in Europe...

Mon the Reds

Stupid to sack Campbell but surely if they played such great,stylish football they wouldn't have got relegated last season?

If they wanted to play stylish football they'd have never hired that total ('Moderated due to torrent of naughty words' - Ed) in the first place.

Bet County didn't have to pay him 85,000 to get shot of him. :swearing:

Good luck tonight chaps - see if the Dons can make it a Euro hat-trick for Scottish teams tonight (though when I metioned that at 7's today, a few Dons fans went ballistic - "Fit the fuck a' we got t'dee wi the Old Firm min?")

Anyway, my sentiments were well intentioned - Good Luck Tonight

Killie supporter in peace.