aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

Settle petal.

How was it meant then??

Bad news about the relationship split, but why the hell bring that up ?(

I was actually commenting on how easy done it is mixing people's names up and how easy it is when both of the guys in questions names add up to the name of the guy you were talking about. Easy mistake.

I'm bringing that up as hopefully it will stop all of you jackasses from moaning about me not being prepared to go to games. I want to go. I can't afford to. I have other concerns in the real world that prevent me from going like keeping a roof over my head.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then make your points clearer next time so "pretentious, idiotic wankers", such as myself, don't get wires crossed.

Or just add me to your "Ignore List", as then you wouldn't have to hear from me at all :up:

Thing is, i actually have no problem with you or any of the other people that feel it necessary to mock me for not being able to afford to go and watch football all the time. It's your narrow minded behaviour and posting on here that's lead you to have a problem with me. Personally i'd rather be able to afford to go and see football all over the world whenever i fancy, however that simply isn't possible so i'll just have to settle for watching it online or on the TV. That doesn't mean i love it any less than you. We aren't all lucky.

I won't add you to my ignore list as i don't have one. I enjoy reading other peoples posts on here, yours included, and everyone has a valid contribution to make.

So, lets keep it to valid contributions and leave out the sometimes hurtful and annoying digs and i'm sure we'll get on ok.

I know it's not quite the same but the Sunday show on Ch5 is pretty close. The AC supporting lass is a bit tasty as well. :up:

She just irritates me with the shite she speaks. And her teeth. Also Football Italiano has John Barnes and that's unacceptable. They also never seem to even have the most interesting Sunday afternoon game.

Lies, you wanted to be Benito Mussolini ;) I miss Signori. I miss Football Italia. :(

Despite having a History teacher as a dad, he never mentioned the right wing elements of Lazio. So I blissfully supported them, unaware... until about 13 when Mihailovic (sp?) brought my attention to the more unsavoury elements.

I can't afford to go back to Uni or do anything at the moment. I have thought of other avenues of employment now that my body is not being put to good use though ;)

you have bio experience and degree? theres a decent enough "bio" sector in abdn, why not sort yourself a job & hefty pay increase? ok it involves getting serious for a few years but it will contribute to eradicating your mortgage woes

Despite having a History teacher as a dad, he never mentioned the right wing elements of Lazio. So I blissfully supported them, unaware... until about 13 when Mihailovic (sp?) brought my attention to the more unsavoury elements.

Mijhailovic? Maybe? I always thought he was a pretty cool guy, but it became apparent he was actually a pretty cool fascist psychopath. Ah well.

18-3 Aberdeen. Six each for Lee Miller, Darren Mackie and Teddy Scott. Chic McLelland and Drew Jarvie with the assists. Sebastian Schweinsteiger, Karl-Heinz Ruminegge and Franz Beckenbauer in reply for Bayern. That's how I dreamt it last night.

Oliver Kahn has been sent home ill and their reserve keeper is injured, so it's their 3rd choice tonight. Apparently he's 41 years old, been at the club ten years, and still never played a European game for them.

Mon e dons!

Love from Christy