aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

like i said, a war of opinions.

anyway, killswitch are emo ever since the 'affirmative action' singer joined.

(no im not being rascist, i'm actually quoting him)

their first album with the homeless looking white guy was okay, not emo.

not quite a masterpiece to my ears either. like the sound but not the songs.

i'll continue this in hogs thread

Have you heard Howard's other band, Blood Has Been Shed? They are a lot heavier than KsE, so i doubt he's responsible for their "emo" turnaround.

I received some of the songs which are going to be on Victorius's album, which i have heard will be out very soon. Brilliant tunes and the production is superb on them too. I believe they were recorded in Dundee.

I have already seen them in Dundee a couple of times, but im looking forward to their set. Fucking outstanding band!!

I recommend people into there old school, hair metal, cock rock shit of the 80's to invest in a copy!!!

Right Plug over!!!

Im really actually nae all that fussed how much people pay, as long as people come. A fiver for 10 bands may be too much, i only really said that so hopefully more people will go in fancy dress!!

Spoke to quite a few people last night who all seem up for this gig so should be a god night.

I wouldn't mind getting Lobotomized back over from Norway, they were Fuckin awsome last night!!!!

Right well there is nae goin tae be any food im afraid!! And ill go round all the posters ive put up and change the price!!

Also ive got some more raffle prizes, from fat hippy, Pizza express and some other shit so hopefully people will buy some raffle tickets to boost up the money for Charity!!!

Throwing a wrench into the raffle machine

Just a random thought wouldnt it better to have a Tombola instead of a raffle, especially with having so much stuff?

So then all the stuff wont go to one person and who ever has a winning ticket can pick a prize that they want.

Then no one will go away with a prize that'd just get thrown in a bin. :up:

The Malera Fan

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Just a random thought wouldnt it better to have a Tombola instead of a raffle, especially with having so much stuff?

So then all the stuff wont go to one person and who ever has a winning ticket can pick a prize that they want.

Then no one will go away with a prize that'd just get thrown in a bin. :up:

The Malera Fan

That's probably a better idea. The "Bastard Squad Lucky Bag" will be strictly for over-18's only...

Bry, this gig may have more bands than fucking glastonbury. though 5 boab is too much.

ats worse than kef min!

i'd say 3 regular, 2 funcy dress. you were saying 3 originally then bumped it up to a fiver. this is aberdeen! wise up!

signed deans, des,dumbass. (ab'dy)

a fiver for 10 bands is an absolute bargain.

if i were you, i would stick with the fiver. People are gonna come and pay the 5 pounds because they know there are 10 bands playing.

Plus means more money for your charity.

5 = BARGAIN.