aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

Can't see the Victorious logo on the revised poster.

I want a damned good buffet for a fiver haha.

Yeah i know, its a shite logo anyway!!

The bands are more than enough value money!!!

The buffet is a little something extra, for all you lovely people!! If we get to have one that is!! Still need to organise that yet.

I canne believe nobody is dressing up!!!

And talk about being a party pooper!!! :down:

well if you wanted it to be funcy dress im sure you could have made it one week later. i figured thats why you chose to make it the week before hollow wein. so we wouldnt have folk wandering around in pink fairy and "scream'" outfits.

why do folk dress as fucking ET or a banana at haloween? its supposed to be scary!

popcorn! :popcorn:

well if you wanted it to be funcy dress im sure you could have made it one week later. i figured thats why you chose to make it the week before hollow wein. so we wouldnt have folk wandering around in pink fairy and "scream'" outfits.

why do folk dress as fucking ET or a banana at haloween? its supposed to be scary!

popcorn! :popcorn:

I didn't intend for it to be fancy dress that was an after thought. And im offhore the following weekend anyway.

And to answer the other question, Hog put on the charity gig with MMW, Ascension, S.o.M, Weeping Jesus, Baby Karma and Stayover!!

The Charity Gig Chi put on had Element 106, Iomega, Isyolre, Spike Pile Driver and Us.

Hope that answer your questions. :up: