aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

Congrats on the amount of cash raised!

i just read the EE article too...and laughed..not at the thing itself but an advert beside it.

it was on about poor spelling....hmm

weird when they spelt bonesaw wrong...hehe

bonethaw just sounds like someone with a lisp trying to saw bonesaw.

i sadly missed the gig. whats that i read about chi chasing some ned round a car?!

(i am not insulting lisps at all)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i sadly missed the gig. whats that i read about chi chasing some ned round a car?!?

If it's the same incident I saw, some wee ned was mouthing off to a guy (Chi's dad?), who was walking away from him. Then he about turned, as did said ned, thus reversing the roles. They did a few laps round a van and I think he managed to land one on the wee cunt for good measure. It was the most entertaining smoke break of the night.

:up:

Any news on that vid being put together from the gig bry? I look forward to seeing it :).

I am in the process of formating my comp. So i dont have the program on just now, however i endever to get it sorted next week hopefully!! Unfortunetly i didn't get any of Malera on as my battery ran out halfway through Certain Death second song. :down: