aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

I'm not really bothered about playing last. As long as people enjoy it (for once eh Bazz :laughing:) then I'm not fussed. :up:

That's right!!! haha I totally wasn't having a go like. You guys are heeps better than you were. It just hasn't started showing in crowd reactions... from the gigs i've been at of course. This may not be the general consensus.

But hey! i'm sure you winna be the worst band there :love::up:

bry, i hear a rumour of a special guest appearance?!

are these rumours true? if it is dont let the cat out of the bag just yet. keep it secret till the night. you do know what im talking about right?

chi i think you know too. is it true?

I almost put Slayer down as an option in the poll if that's what you're talking about.

Out of interest. Is there a closing date on this poll? I think if we are tied with Malera the band/drummer with the biggest kit should play last!! haha That'll be Malera hands down!!!

no offence to them but haven't malera only played two or three times live? wouldn't the headline spot be best reserved for a more matured band?