aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

• 2 weeks later...
For lots of people...Drummonds? Although i still prefer the Moorings

I think ill try Drummonds, i would love to get it the Moorings but i would have thought that there would be absolutley no fuckin way of gettin it for a Sat, also there may be a few under 18's wantin to go!!!

Attention Bands Who are willing to play this Fuckin Gig!!!!

Right, ive been asking around trying to get a venue and it looks like ill have to go with a sunday at Drummonds, ive been asked by another couple of bands if they could play so i may go for an early start on a sunday. Does anyone have problems with that? If the bands involved could let me know ASAP so i can get on with booking and publicising this fuckin thing!!!!!!!

Cheers :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Any more news on this gig dude?

Should get Malera in on it - they're ace. :D

Still working on it, been tryin to get in touch with Nath from drummonds about tryin to get the 9th of Sept, although he never wants to answer his phone!!

I dunno if there is much room for any other bands, ive got about 10 to choose from and i think i may hav asked Bonesaw to play, when i seen Andy from them in Moshulu a couple of weeks ago.

So heres hopin Nath answers his phone the morn, and as soon as there is confirmation il post it up!!!

He aint mentioned anything to me. We are playing The Moorings on the 29th Sept though... could do the 9th in Drummonds i guess. Be a while till i see the rest of the khunts to confirm though.

Ooka

The 9th is now a no go, i was offered the 16th but i know that hog is in Dubai then so im thinking about goin for October now instead! It doesnt help that i aint at home all the time though!!!

Why did i say id do this! Arghhh!!!! :up:

Malera are definately interested in playing the gig.

I ken its a wee bit late but if a band drops out we'll be happy to pick up the ball. Or if you manage to find room for us itd be much appreciated.

Please message me to let me ken as soon as you can if your interested.

Thanx Malera!

Check it oot!!

Right a rough line up so far is (Awaiting 1 more band):

Element 106

Victorius

Statue of Misery

Downfall

Debassed

Malera

Bastard Squad

Could band members of said band that havent confirmed please confirm ASAP.

Cheers

Also let me ken fit ya'll think of this line up!! :up:

Also if any bands have a logo or way they want there name done for a poster let me know!

Thanks Again :up::cheers:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Ill stick Bastard Squad on the starting line up, if ya want!!! :up:

Personally I'd rather Spike played, any particular reason you chose Squad?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Quite simply, because ive never seen the Squad!! But its up to you if you'd rather Spike then thats fine by me!!!

You sly old dog...

I'll check with the rest of the rabble and let you know.