aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

I had no problem until I read this thread but aye Im willing to 'end the BS'

good stuff. "end the bs" is now my motto (kind of like stop the war but better) ..... that and a picture of bill cosby, any picture.

Try it if you can. Bastard Squad will be around for a while yet...

that was a genuine bonifide lol.

....so is this :

Bill-Cosby.jpg

End the BS! Join the bill cosby fan club!

Well say, for arguements sake:

SPD 3.15 - 3.45

Malera 4.00 - 4.30

Downfall 4.45 - 5.15

Debassed 5.30 - 6.00

Bownsaw 6.15 - 6.45

? still waiting to hear 7.00 - 7.20

S.o.M 7.35 - 8.05

Victorius 8.20 - 9.00

Element 106 9.15 - 10.00

So if we start early enough i'm sure we could fit them in!

is 15 mins between bands enough?

I'm sure the last band can go on late so we can see!

Although i think i may be a wee bit oot my depth here!!! ?(

Drummonds are normally cool with it running late. Infact they prefer it. Being open to 2/3am. Not sure what the noise curfew would be on a Sunday though. Would have to check finish times with Venue.

15min hand overs should be plenty. Why not find out the finish time and work backwards? but this would mean being strict with the set lengths etc... you might want to plan it out with a little extra time at the end, just incase.

I dunno how many Element 106 gigs you have been to but... no one seems to enjoy them! Sorry boys. But when no one claps or responds at all! that says to me they ain't "Headliners" quite yet.

OK we'll headline!! HaHaHa :laughing:

so who's gonna headline? My Bro (Chi666 for anyone that doesnt know) is trying to get in touch with Drummonds the night.

I'm home tomorrow ill get stuck into Drummonds tomorrow and hopefully get everything answered. Ive printed off a shitload of posters etc and im gonna promote this shit to fuck!!!

and that names in a hat doesn't sound half bad!!

This is the hardest decicison i've ever had to make! :down:

Oh and Bazz ive sent a message to Hellbound letting them know!!

i suggest for the opening act an experiMENTAL aberdeen metal heavyweights hybrid band.

maybe along these lines...

hate event on lead guitar,

Des - som + tony element on vox

debassed's bassist on.....bass. ( fuck thats a lot of bass)

rythm guitar from bonesaw

drums from malera.

(sorry to the last 3 guys....not sure of your names)

just a thought. they could cover local metal bands tracks to their own style. or just have a (pre-rehearsed but un-polished) jam.

its for charity after all.

that way no band's ego's are damaged by being on 1st and folk will get a laugh.

edit, whats the name of that drummer....in that band, who's 14 or so. he's a hella good drummer

edit, whats the name of that drummer....in that band, who's 14 or so. he's a hella good drummer

AfterTaste is the name of the band with the awsome Drummer!!

Also the rest of that post, sounds interesting!!

I'm seriously thinking about names in a hat! but how can it be done with people not thinking that it has been rigged!! Ken fit a mean?!

Well i know i;d rather Bonesaw didn't but that's entirely selfish reasons. Early start Monday morning kinda thing.

The trouble with the hat thing is you could end up with a virtually unknown act heading it up. You need to set them out so that the bulk of punters stay till the end.

Cheers for sorting out Hellbound dude! Most appreciated.

I'm seriously thinking about names in a hat! but how can it be done with people not thinking that it has been rigged!! Ken fit a mean?!

see one of the mods about setting up a poll on here.

or draw them from a hat with at least one witness from each band on the night before the soundcheck. ken fit a mean?

and yes, thats the band.

I would say.. set up a Poll on here but then it's all down to who has the most mates on Ab-Mu.com!!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
That's us fucked then......

Well and truly. I'd rather go on later so I can warm up with a few pints beforehand. 3 o'clock's the middle of the fucking night.

Well and truly. I'd rather go on later so I can warm up with a few pints beforehand. 3 o'clock's the middle of the fucking night.

I so fuckin wish we could start at aboot 8 till 8 in the mornin, now that would be a fuckin night!!

SO WHO WANTS TO GO ON FIRST? ANY TAKERS? :up:

MOD'S, Could we get a poll going for headliners then? IS four the max number we can have?

Cheers!!

I so fuckin wish we could start at aboot 8 till 8 in the mornin, now that would be a fuckin night!!

SO WHO WANTS TO GO ON FIRST? ANY TAKERS? :up:

MOD'S, Could we get a poll going for headliners then? IS four the max number we can have?

Cheers!!

Tell me who's playing and I'll put up a poll, I can't be arsed reading 9 pages to find out.