aberdeen-music

Charity Gig Sept 2007!

Brymon

Right with one more day to go, Hellbound have pulled out!! So to help Element and Downfall Would Bastard Squad mind going on at 6:15 instead of Seven, With Downfall on at 7 and Element on at 7:45!!

And because of this i could get Granite Ruin in to play 20mins or so first 3:45, 4 o'clockish. Which will let Debassed go on a touch Later, but Earlier than Downfall were supposed to go on!!

Does that make any sense?

Element at 7.45, spot on, thanks Bry. I was stressing about getting to the gig at 6.30. Nice one man:up:

You might have to swap Downfall and Bastard squad because I don't think Ape can make it to the gig as early as that Bry. If you make Downfall at 6.15 and Bastard Squad at 7pm you should be sorted. Not trying to organise for ya, just remember that speaking to Ape, I don't think he could play as early as 6.15 because he finishes work and has to speed down to Drummonds.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well!!!! its immorn!!!!! wise up!!!!!!!

Righto the gigs the morn!! So i said i'd have answers by Thursday, so i apologise for bein a couple of days late!!

Malera are taken 2x Heads and Cabs. The guitarists are happy for people to use the cabs with there own heads if they want. Oh and that Drum kit!

Im pretty sure that Victorius will have a whole backline with them. Although im hopin there not planning on usin it!!

James Element and his Amp.

Ill take a guitar amp too.

I'm sure there will be enough. ALthough still not to sure about Bass. But il take mine, if i have too.

right so this is the way its hopefully gonna go!!

4:00 - 4:20 Granite Ruin

4:45 - 5:15 Debassed

5:40 - 6:15 Statue of Misery

7:00 - 7:30 Bastard Squad (Or however long they are on for)!

7:45 - 8:15 Element 106

8:30 - 9:00 Victorius

9:15 - 9:45 Bonesaw

10:00 - 10:35 Certain Death

10:50 - 11:30 Malera

DONT FUCK ME UP!!!! Please:up:

Right I'm just doin a raffle. If you dont like what you get either give it to someone else ore put it back up for raffle!!

So we've got:

A bottle of Jack Daniels and a Jack Daniels T - Shirt!

A 50 gift voucher for Debanhams!

A pink girlie bag from Retro Rebels.

2 x Belts from Elementz!

30 voucher for James Dunn house!

30 voucher for Salon Sorcha!

A Medium Hook Ups T - Shirt!

3 x 20 Vouchers for Pizza Express!

Voucher for 2 haddock suppers from Ashvale!

2 x Sets of Posters from One Up.

T Shirt and a Back Cat. of Fat Hippy CD's!

Shampoo and Conditioner from Angels! (My missus is a hairdresser. We know a lot of Hairdressers)!!

A couple of bottles of wine fae ma Hoose!

Selection of Shit from the bands playing. (Hopefully)!!

Well thats it over, thank fuck! I'm never organising anything like this again!!

Thanks to all the bands that played, Granite Ruin, Debassed, Element, Bastard Squad, Victorius, Certain Death, Bonesaw and Malera!!!

Dunno how much i made yet, ill count out the money later!

Cheers for everyone that came, i hope you guys enjoyed yourself!!

Well thats it over, thank fuck! I'm never organising anything like this again!!

Thanks to all the bands that played, Granite Ruin, Debassed, Element, Bastard Squad, Victorius, Certain Death, Bonesaw and Malera!!!

Dunno how much i made yet, ill count out the money later!

Cheers for everyone that came, i hope you guys enjoyed yourself!!

And whats with people "oh im helping the band, im not paying" etc. I mean its for fuckin Charity!! My missus paid and she was on the door all night!!

Em it looks like we have made about a grand in total!