aberdeen-music

thefunniestflyerintheworld.

Edgar Graham

Who the fuck are "treadnotfear with coveryourmouth"? If these are promoters, those are disgustingly awful and cliché names.

Plus, 'Abigail Williams'? Sounds a bit out of place with the whole dark and hard attitude theme.

I will be going to this definitely. I am also bringing my little sister and my 11-year old next door neighbour. It's like the circus for the 21st century :)

Funny in a haha what a bunch of losers way.

But seriously whats with kids nowadays taking things that happened decades ago and printing them on undershirts or naming their band or social group after the event.

See the guy with "the black dahlia" imprinted on his undershirt thats who i mean

the flyer seems pretty straightforward to me, except treadnotfear is a pretty ghey name for a promoter, i can't read the title and that dude second from the right really can't see past his hair. he's lost in the bush! as has been said tho, the flyer seems to be right for the target audience.

/x

Funny in a haha what a bunch of losers way.

But seriously whats with kids nowadays taking things that happened decades ago and printing them on undershirts or naming their band or social group after the event.

See the guy with "the black dahlia" imprinted on his undershirt thats who i mean

Oh that's really funny! I hope you actually meant that and weren't being sarastic.

www.myspace.com/blackdahliamurder

www.myspace.com/abigailwilliams - fits perfectly into the "whole dark and hard attitude theme" if you ask me - which you weren't. ;)

Abigail Williams is a shit name for a metal band. At least they're "epic as fuck" though according to their myspace. Is the main act called "Bring Me The Horizon"? I think I unscrambled it. They don't look happy, someone should bring them the horizon.

Bring me the Horizon. Haha. That's shit.

Abigail Williams is a shit name for a metal band. At least they're "epic as fuck" though according to their myspace. Is the main act called "Bring Me The Horizon"? I think I unscrambled it. They don't look happy, someone should bring them the horizon.

Bring me the Horizon. Haha. That's shit.

I have no love for BMTH, but someone in Flaming Katy should be careful pointing fingers at other bands with sub-standard names.

Both BMTH and AW are terrible though and I will not be perpetuating the decline in modern-metal by attending this show. Good luck to Cover Your Mouth and Tread Not Fear, I'm sure the show will be busy!

I have no love for BMTH, but someone in Flaming Katy should be careful pointing fingers at other bands with sub-standard names.

Both BMTH and AW are terrible though and I will not be perpetuating the decline in modern-metal by attending this show. Good luck to Cover Your Mouth and Tread Not Fear, I'm sure the show will be busy!

I set myself up for that one I suppose! :laughing:

djdjdj is a shit user name though.

I think it's a pretty good logo. Conveys the messy horrible sound of the band pretty well.

Funny that the name comes from the very un-metal film Pirates of the Caribbean though.