aberdeen-music

Anyone with any knowledge of ankle injuries please read

HateEvent

Yo.

I was at Uni today. As I was on my way to my last class I missed a stair when walking down them and nailed my ankle. It twisted out the way and felt like it went completely 90 degrees with the ground while the rest of my body was straight. It all happened in a split second.

It wasn't a gradual stretch that would then result in a light sprain (I used to skateboard and know all about spraining my ankles!). It was very sudden and the ankle just gave and twisted and then I corrected as quick as I could. I had to lie down cos it made me feel physically sick :O

I couldn't put any weight on it at all and had to lean against the hand rail and pretty much hop to get to a seat. My friend came and picked me up after his class (he's in my classes and was with me when I 'tripped' so informed the lecturer etc.) and took me home.

I had a support on my right ankle (today's incident was on my left) because I had sprained it a couple of weeks back. I took the support off of my right ankle - which is pretty much healed - and now have it on my left.

Since getting home I've been lying on my bed with my foot elevated with cushions and the like and so I haven't been putting any unnecessary pressure on it.

Every now and then though, while I'm sitting doing nothing except browsing online, I get very sharp pains up the outside of my foot and ankle. The pain persists for a few minutes then stops. This has occured quite a few times over the course of the day.

I then went to the toilet not long ago - I had no problems getting there funnily enough - but on the way from my bathroom to my bedroom (literally 10 steps maximum) I had to go onto my hands and knees to manage to get back to my room as the pain was more intense than any I've ever experienced before.

I haven't been to A&E or to the Health Centre or anything like that today. I thought after it happened that it was just another sprain but this time on the left as opposed to the right like before.

I think it's worse though :( Any ideas? Ligament issues or anything?

I'm gonna go see a doctor or something tomorrow but wanted to know if anyone maybe had any ideas anyway?

Sorry for the essay but yeah, I don't have much else to do! :down:

James

While we're at it, I was a tad 'refreshed' last night, and decided I was hungry so had to make some chips. I've just woken up to find my kitchen is really quite well alight.

Not sure what I should do - does anyone have any ideas?

It might go out itself, leave it half an hour and see what happens, if it gets worse call the fire brigade on 999.

Another thing, I woke up next to a brutally murdered prostitute today and I'm pretty sure I did it. I remember picking her up anyway. Anyone ever done this? I just left her with the bedcovers over her face but am not sure what to do when I get home. Any suggestions?

Guest DustyDeviada
While we're at it, I was a tad 'refreshed' last night, and decided I was hungry so had to make some chips. I've just woken up to find my kitchen is really quite well alight.

Not sure what I should do - does anyone have any ideas?

Ha! Reminds me of that old spoof ad in Viz, "Is your house on fire? Why not call the fire brigade? Dial 999, now".

Another thing, I woke up next to a brutally murdered prostitute today and I'm pretty sure I did it. I remember picking her up anyway. Anyone ever done this? I just left her with the bedcovers over her face but am not sure what to do when I get home. Any suggestions?

Why not try one of two places?

Dead Hooker Storage or Forensic Sweep Services.

(Note these companies might not actually exist)

Become a Wall Street businessman, listen to some Phil Colins and kill some homeless people. Always a suitable progression.

I think you should feed a cat to an ATM.

Already did that. Still got dead hooker, covered head to toe in Shaki DNA. Might chop her up and put her in the freezer. Anyone know the best way to chop up a human bearing in mind space is an issue in the freezer......unless I eat that pork chop.

Why not try one of two places?

Dead Hooker Storage or Forensic Sweep Services.

(Note these companies might not actually exist)

Become a Wall Street businessman, listen to some Phil Colins and kill some homeless people. Always a suitable progression.

Just make sure your specialty is murders and executions

Anyone know the best way to chop up a human bearing in mind space is an issue in the freezer......unless I eat that pork chop.

what you need is a vat of hydrofluric acid and several bags of quicklime.

Emerse the body parts in hydrofluric acid. This will eat away at the bones, but leave the skin and fleshy parts untouched. This way you can pack the remains down better in your freezer. Then if need be, go out in the woods at night to dispose of the remains. Cover the body in quicklime before refilling the hole. If you are lucky and the hole isn't found for a couple of months, then the quicklime will dissolve the remains.

job done.

Isn't chemistry ace.

pete

inthehills.

Already did that. Still got dead hooker, covered head to toe in Shaki DNA. Might chop her up and put her in the freezer. Anyone know the best way to chop up a human bearing in mind space is an issue in the freezer......unless I eat that pork chop.

Once chopped up just offer it to Jimmy Chungs, if they use seagulls, can't see why they wouldn't use human meat