aberdeen-music

The Priory ???

manalive

Has anyone been to the priory lately ? been a while since I was there but what a dump. If the girls there enjoyed been eyed up by expectant old men then its time to go girls and some of the mingers that tried it on with me.....YUK:down:

I came across this review on another site

aye this place iz terrible ken,

fuckin get all sorts in here tho, one of the booncers sold me an warren some chats so guess its nea thaat bad fer thaat reason only.

Noo let me tell ya some bitch spilt a drink on me quine suzzie D, so after he apolagised I nutted the cunt an tried te glass him! but The glasses are mad o fuckin plastic fer fuck sake!!

Onyways cuz we ken the booncers we never got throon oot.

Then his mate wantid a go, so me an skegzer orded bottles of bud went ootside and glassed him doon an alleywoy off belmont street. that'll teach him to mess wit da logie crew!

This place is alreet if yer wantin a scrap and can always get chats fea the booncers.

Logie crew rating

:Nea bad ken/ oot of 10

E.M. Kenn

Fea the Logie Crew :swearing:

A horrible place, If you havent been stay clear . :swearing:

Manalive

I came across this review on another site

aye this place iz terrible ken' date='

fuckin get all sorts in here tho, one of the booncers sold me an warren some chats so guess its nea thaat bad fer thaat reason only.

Noo let me tell ya some bitch spilt a drink on me quine suzzie D, so after he apolagised I nutted the cunt an tried te glass him! but The glasses are mad o fuckin plastic fer fuck sake!!

Onyways cuz we ken the booncers we never got throon oot.

Then his mate wantid a go, so me an skegzer orded bottles of bud went ootside and glassed him doon an alleywoy off belmont street. that'll teach him to mess wit da logie crew!

This place is alreet if yer wantin a scrap and can always get chats fea the booncers.

Logie crew rating

:Nea bad ken/ oot of 10

E.M. Kenn

Fea the Logie Crew[/b'] :swearing:

That made my day!

Guest Mr Blastcap

hee hee, that place is funny as. i was in there a couple of years ago and got a talking to at the bar from a ginger ned. he was very agitated, and right grumpy. he was making over the top threats of violence just because i called him among other things a " aids victim", a "bum bandit" and my personal favourite " a walking abortion". i remained calm though, pinch of salt and all that!

my mate john ran into him in the toilets and after having his moustache pointed at by said ned beat him round the head with his own shoe and kicked him so many times in the balls his trousers went red.

oh the laughs.

Ack, the Priory is a good laugh when pissed. We managed to completely wind one of my mates up one night in there by bluetoothing messages to the screen pretending to be a girl that he wanted in about....he ended up getting slapped, which put the icing on the cake :)

The music will drive you nuts before any of the clientele though :\

I love the priory. Especially on weeknights when it's BOGOF on most drinks. The Dj's aren't all that bad if you put in some reasonable requests. The clientel can be a bit dodgy depending on which night you go there, but overall hardly a bad night has been had there.

Probably just boils down to the 'I canna hae fun if it's nae exodus or moshulu' mentality.

When I was in my 1st year of uni (2002... oh my god o_O ) I was often dragged there with my friends before Liquid opened and nothing was ever the same for them again. :rolleyes: The place was always heaving, normally with the kind of folks you'll find in Liquid now (students of all sorts, office and offshore workers at the weekend) because it was new, advertised a lot, and was cheap above all else. I've never been in for more than 10 minutes since then. It seems to attract a different type of clientele altogether now. Still have happy memories though, because I met my boyfriend in the Priory when we spotted oneanother looking grumpy because neither of us wanted to be there. Aaah, how romantic. :love:

It's not somewhere I'd ever suggest going, but occasionally end up in there with the girls for a night of cheesy music and being eyed up by random blokes. True, 99.9% of them are disgustingly pikey but still, if you can't pull in the Priory there's a serious problem (note, it's not a case of if you *want* to pull, but the possibility is *always* there).

Is Sobar still open? I remember having a few OK nights in there ages ago, but I only ever end up in Priory midweek now and it's always closed.

It's not somewhere I'd ever suggest going, but occasionally end up in there with the girls for a night of cheesy music and being eyed up by random blokes. True, 99.9% of them are disgustingly pikey but still, if you can't pull in the Priory there's a serious problem (note, it's not a case of if you *want* to pull, but the possibility is *always* there).

Is Sobar still open? I remember having a few OK nights in there ages ago, but I only ever end up in Priory midweek now and it's always closed.

You can get it open for functions and stuff certainly, it's prolly open at weekends.

only been there to watch football. They have a massive screen and plenty of space. Would rather watch the footy in Ma's but it's a pain when it's busy and you can't see he main screen so you're hunched round the little plasma TVs scattered around the place.

The Howff is the place to be Chris :up: