aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday JakeSpike!

Bass Cadet

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Oh, ta very much! And what did I receive through the post today? A parcel of noise? Some ISJ's, perhaps? A bundle of programmes? Nope, a letter telling me what my basic rate of State Pension will be when I reach retirement age! Thanks a bunch for that one, you bastards. Made my fucking day, that did.

Anyway, White Horse for 8, then get to Fortress Weep about half 11, try out that girl-bait aftershave I got today.

Oh' date=' ta very much! And what did I receive through the post today? A parcel of noise? Some ISJ's, perhaps? A bundle of programmes? Nope, a letter telling me what my basic rate of State Pension will be when I reach retirement age! Thanks a bunch for that one, you bastards. Made my fucking day, that did.

Anyway, White Horse for 8, then get to Fortress Weep about half 11, try out that girl-bait aftershave I got today.[/quote']

Where the fuck is White horse? Have the kindly pub landlords been changing their premises names again to confuse poor confused peeps like me? :confused:

Edit:-Scap that, I've remembered that it's in Woodside, I'm thick sorry!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Where the fuck is White horse? Have the kindly pub landlords been changing their premises names again to confuse poor confused peeps like me? :confused:

Edit:-Scap that' date=' I've remembered that it's in Woodside, I'm thick sorry![/quote']

Indeed it is, bang next door to the Oriental Palace (pop in at half 10 for 3 Chinese food!) and is the best pub I've ever been in.

Oh' date=' ta very much! And what did I receive through the post today? A parcel of noise? Some ISJ's, perhaps? A bundle of programmes? Nope, a letter telling me what my basic rate of State Pension will be when I reach retirement age! Thanks a bunch for that one, you bastards. Made my fucking day, that did.

Anyway, White Horse for 8, then get to Fortress Weep about half 11, try out that girl-bait aftershave I got today.[/quote']

I got that on my 26th birthday last month, what a jip :p

Have a good birthday :)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

A belated thank you to everyone who wished me well in person and on here. Best birthday in years, hardly had to put my hand in my pocket all night. Roll on 32, if I make it that far.

Aftershave on a 100% record so far.......