aberdeen-music

Aberdeen Rappers!!!! hahahaha

Dan G

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantomsmasher

The track's definatly not my style of hip hop but it sounds pretty well constructed. Personaly I hate aberdonian accents, so the actual rapping kinda pisses me off, same with the lyrics, same old brag based rhymes.

im only a "h8ter" cos they are rubbish. should we all like it cos its new or different or whatever. i dont think so.

in that video the beat is ok, but the rapping and lyrics are rubbish. i happen to enjoy a lot of music and am happy to say that tim westwood is one of my favourite djs, so im exposed to rapping fairly regularly. i saw them live and they were ok for a few minutes of novelty but i got bored of them very quickly.

its just my opinion mind. :)

tim westwood is one of my favourite djs

I think this calls the validity of your opinion and perhaps your sanity into question ;)

Seriously though, even if it's not your thing, there's no point in taking the piss out of people just because it's something different. If there was less spite and cosy cliquey dissing of this nature then perhaps the city would have a more diverse scene.

i saw them live and they were ok for a few minutes of novelty but i got bored of them very quickly.

its just my opinion mind. :)

I would agree with that. I seen them live at the same gig and although it's good to hear something different at the same time they did get boring after a while. I am willing to put this down to inexperience though and hopefully they will improve as time goes by.

I think the general consensus here is that they are getting applauding more for the fact they are doing something new to the local music scene in Aberdeen.

why is the notion of aberdeen rappers funny? how would you lot like it if someone started a thread called "aberdeen metal bands! hahahahaha"?

Actually, it is funny because it is rubbish. And additionally, the aberdeen accent just sounds awful when rapping. Like french rap, it just sounds AIDS.

I would say the same about a metal band if they were rubbish.

I'm not laughing because they are rappers from Aberdeen, I'm laughing because they are rappers who aren't very good and they happen to be from Aberdeen.

But whatever dude, if you think those lyrics are good then i'm happy for you :up:

I could fart in a milk bottle with a banjo rammed up my arse - and it would be 'different' to what most people are trying, but that shouldn't mean that everyone HAS to say it's good.

I think this calls the validity of your opinion and perhaps your sanity into question ;)

Seriously though' date=' even if it's not your thing, there's no point in taking the piss out of people just because it's something different. If there was less spite and cosy cliquey dissing of this nature then perhaps the city would have a more diverse scene.[/quote']

closet westwood fan methinks :up:;)

i personaly dont like them. they might get better, they might not. like them if you want. i doubt any witty put down i have would really change anyones mind.