aberdeen-music

Take an IQ test.

Lemonade

http://uk.tickle.com/test/iq/start.html

It's fucking tough, it takes about 20 minutes. At the end, click on "Not convinced? Check out your limited free result first." otherwise it will try and charge you for a full analysis of your brain or something.

I got:

Your IQ score is 135!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

Guest Bailz

I'd done this a long time ago but here's my result:

Your IQ score is 131!

Visionary Philosopher

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

Your IQ score is 124!

You have an unusually strong balance between verbal and mathematical skills combined with strong visual skills. However, the main reason that you are an Inspired Inventor is that your idea centre never shuts down, and you may not even be aware when your brain is working on the next great idea.

You are particularly adept at brainstorming or devising multiple solutions for any problem and this is the reason people flock to you for fresh ideas

i have no idea what difference it makes, but i think i accidentally hit 26 not 16...

Your IQ score is 142!

Lovely stuff :D

Your IQ score is 82!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

These things are shit

Your IQ score is 102!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.

Not bad considering im just up and dont really care.

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years and this makes you a Facts Curator. Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind is a sponge for knowledge.

The words in your head could almost fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept at manipulating numbers and detecting important patterns in number sequences.

...ho hum.

If I'm a facts curator... then why can't I absorb the information in my revision notes????

Your IQ score is 117!

Inspired Inventor

You have an unusually strong balance between verbal and mathematical skills combined with strong visual skills. However, the main reason that you are an Inspired Inventor is that your idea centre never shuts down, and you may not even be aware when your brain is working on the next great idea.

You are particularly adept at brainstorming or devising multiple solutions for any problem and this is the reason people flock to you for fresh ideas, advice, and insight.

For an I.Q test this wasn't too hard though, from a couple I've done before my scorewould usually be a littel lower.

Your IQ score is 129!

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years and this makes you a Facts Curator. Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind is a sponge for knowledge.

The words in your head could almost fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept at manipulating numbers and detecting important patterns in number sequences.

Your IQ score is 129! "Insightful Linguist"

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and an insight into processes and the way people think.

In other words, I screwed up all the maths-based questions.

Your IQ score is 129!

Facts Curator

PURE AND UTTER SHITE. I AM A MEMBER OF MENSA FFS!

Your IQ score is 140!

Visual Mathematician

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

Mensa is stupid.

Guest bluesxman

Your IQ score is 133!