aberdeen-music

I just completed Toejam & Earl.

Lemonade

So what happens at the end? I think I only ever got to "Poindexter" status.

You get back to Funkotron and you get to walk around and talk to people, and not much happens really.

Talking classic games, the game I've completed / played more than any other is Michael Jackson's Moonwalker on Megadrive. I must have completed that game 150 times. Fucking super game.

I've still never completed Alex Kid in miracle World.....I got damn close

Sure the rock paper scissors gets rigged once your break the pattern...

I still have the theme tune for that game lodged inside my head' date=' can probably still play it on guitar too.

I only completed it once, I remember the final level being a bit tricky due to having to swim pixel perfectly between spikes, and the last boss would fire like fireballs at you (2 at a time) that moved at you in a sort of sine wave fashion, one high, one low, when you had dodged enough, you got to one round of rock, scissor, paper, if you won that he would launch more fireballs. The ending wasn't too great - you just rescued your brother who went on to be prince, hence allowing AK to continue his adventures. I would have been tempted to let him rot and become the main heir to the kingdom, personally.(spoiler in white :D )

I'm fairly sure I completed Tj&E too, but the thing I remember is how you could swim way of the edge of the map on (maybe the first?) some level, and find a secret portal to a hidden luxury level, complete with a jacuzzi.