aberdeen-music

evil flatmates

catherine

i hate my flat mate.

she wont let my two bestfriends come and stay cause her friend is gona be here that week too.

but we'd planned lots of fun stuff to do and its the only time they can come and visit for a while.

and ive had to put up with her boyfriend staying everynight for 8 months without her checking with me.

her parents own the flat but im the only one out of the three of us paying rent,

any suggestions how im supposed to get round this?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its her parents flat though. she told me her mate was staying in feb.

but i dont see the problem. they would be staying in my room. we wont even be here half the time. but she said the flat aint got room for 6 people. and her parents wouldnt like it. but last time they stayed we had 5 folk and i didnt think it was over crowded. she said it was cause she couldnt use the living room. but when her mate is here im gona be stuck in my room even more so cause he is staying for a whole week. and i said it would only be 5 people cause he boyfriend could go stay at his own flat (which im sure his parents would not like him not staying at seeing hwo they bought him it) and she went mental at me suggesting she kicks him out for a week just so my two best friends can stay

going on about how none of her friends ever come to see her and this is a one off and telling me to rearrange it. but they cant come any other week :-( but they cant afford to stay in a BB or hotel

ARRRGGGG my dad says theres nothing i can do cause its her flat

I've never understood the concept of sharing a flat with people you don't exactly know/get on with.....solution: get your staff out the flat and set fire to it

im gona try find somewhere to stay asap.

but i did know her and get on with her. and i thought stoke would only stay here once in a while.not every night for 8 months solid. even when he plays in edinburgh and gets home at 4am he comes here. yet i still pay half the phone bill and tv licence. when there is three of us sharing. if it was any other bills id have kicked up a fuss ages ago

im scared to confront her though. she started crying when she was saying they couldnt stay. all about how no one ever comes to see her.

not once has she ever cleaned the bathroom or hoovered since i moved in. its totally crap. ive got to do everything.

i dont know how to bring it up again. it seems that ive got no choice. they cant come

and im pissed off i cant go to the safari park with the guy i like. was gona be an amazing day trip with rhiannon and laura. grrrrr.

I own my flat and i wouldn't dream of telling my flatmate who she can and can't have staying with her! You are paying rent and thus can have whoever you want to stay. If your tenantcy agreement says that you can't have people to stay then i guess you have to accept her decision, if not, then she can't do anything about it.

xxx