lollerskates

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• "I ain't got time to bleed"
  • "I can turn left"
  • "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue"
  • What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing!
  • It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.
  • Now, a question of etiquette, as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
  • Your entrance was good, his was better. The difference? Showmanship
  • Taking me to a place like this is about as exciting as saying to me 'Let's fuck'
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!
  • You may know kung fu... but you're still a fairy.
  • Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

I got carried away a bit...

What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing! Anchorman

It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic. Napolean Dynamite

Your entrance was good, his was better. The difference? Showmanship I know this but can't effing remember.

• "I ain't got time to bleed" - predator
  • "I can turn left"
  • "Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue"
  • What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck' date=' I'm not even mad, that's amazing! - anchor man
    [*']It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.
  • Now, a question of etiquette, as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch? - fight club
  • Your entrance was good, his was better. The difference? Showmanship
  • Taking me to a place like this is about as exciting as saying to me 'Let's fuck'
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!
  • You may know kung fu... but you're still a fairy.
  • Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies. - charlie and the chocolate factory

I got carried away a bit...

and as for mine

"i am the law"

"bada boom, big bada boom"

and finally

"put your mouth on the curb!!!!"

[*]"I can turn left"- ZOOLANDER

[*]"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue" - AIRPLANE

[*]What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad, that's amazing! - ANCHORMAN

[*]TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!- AMERICAN PSYCHO (?)