aberdeen-music

Stayover + MMW + Baby Karma + others

Cloud

Guest DustyDeviada
New festival coming up...

Laughing-stock

Headlined by Ascension

...with support from The Alan Cynic Bath Time dance troupe' date=' a rare solo performance by [b']Biz , The Opinions of Maxwell and tbc...

:D

Who's going to be supporting Alan Cynic?

He needs a fair bit of support at bath time. ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arent all you guys with stayovers "hey hey" shit all like twelve anyway?!

:laughing:

"FUDGE FANZINE X - out now

the new zine's out. 69 pages of shite and a 22 track cd.

FEATURING!

Full coverage of the Fudge Awards 2005. Prove to your grandchildren you were once cool.

rocktested:

jonny lucifer

jamesy my minds weapon

jj 10 easy wishes

crazy bobbby of the planeteers

soundian of the granite city guide

nicky ca$ino' date=' bar legend

stuart 'maxi' maxwell

milner stayover

interviewed (i use that term loosely):

black atom

stayover

radio lucifer

karloff

bouncing souls

the rezillos"

[/i']

You should get yourself a copy, you'd love the Stayover interview.

Guest Fright Night

is that sarcasim hog??

just from what i saw about 5 peole took part, im sorry to be the thread dickhead but its true, i just dont like this band or haw they present themselfs as.

sorry.

and what was with the whole "we couldent come up with anything to say so we will just say HAY HAY HAY HAY and you repet" shit? the only people who took part were hog and (im asuming) your girlfriends.

i felt embarassed for you guys' date=' i really did.:down:

[/quote']

Hey, I'm far too cool to do that and I'm the only girlfriend *throws dictionary*

is that sarcasim hog??

just from what i saw about 5 peole took part' date=' im sorry to be the thread dickhead but its true, i just dont like this band or haw they present themselfs as.

sorry.[/quote']

7 bands took part, each band played a valuable part in raising money for a good cause. Fair enough, you dont like Stayover, fair enough that is your opinion, they did however get a lot of people through the door and I was well chuffed that they played (coming from a guy who lives and breathes metal)

I dont understand how you think that 5 people took part, 7 bands and 150 punters is a bit more than 5. Just a bit confused man, please enlighten me.

To word it correctly its more likely that Hog tries to get involved with Stayovers girlfriends lol

7 bands took part' date=' each band played a valuable part in raising money for a good cause. Fair enough, you dont like Stayover, fair enough that is your opinion, they did however get a lot of people through the door and I was well chuffed that they played (coming from a guy who lives and breathes metal)

I dont understand how you think that 5 people took part, 7 bands and 150 punters is a bit more than 5. Just a bit confused man, please enlighten me.

To word it correctly its more likely that Hog tries to get involved with Stayovers girlfriends lol[/quote']

i think he means 5 people took part in the dancing to Stayover, Stayover were one of the best bands on the night easily IMO, but then again I dont really like metal at all - and as I was on the door, i think I can safely say they brought the most people as the place did empty a fair bit after they'd played. I thought that having the keyboards really added something to the Stayover sound - you guys should get a full time keyboard player :)

It was a great night and I only came in at the end of Ascensions set - having gone to do some shopping - so i didnt hear them really but there were people down the front enjoying themselves and at the end of the night that's what it was all about, not everyone has to enjoy all of the show, there were some bands I would never listen to at home but the whole package was more than the sum of its parts.

Well done to all the bands for a good night.

cheers

Stuart

Having heard you soundcheck' date=' I couldn't disagree more! :laughing:[/quote']

You have a good point there... it must have been pretty disorientating for you to hear drums that were actually being played well and vaguely in time.

It was a great night and I only came in at the end of Ascensions set so i didnt hear them really but there were people down the front enjoying themselves and at the end of the night that's what it was all about

yeah dude totally. And I hear those 4 people had the time of their lives! :up:

I was working on the bar the night of the gig and it was great to have such good bands (for the most part) and a great atmosphere! I know it's been said' date=' but cheers to Hog for a brilliant night![/quote']

Sup Becca, thats very true. it was a really good night and i enjoyed all the bands:up:

just for your information 4th of january 2006

Tunnels

We Shall Be Blessed

Element 106

Statue of Misery

Allergo

Today We Fight

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe certain people should keep their business to themselves and not comment on things they know nothing about.

That means shut up.

Fuck man, you got your period?

I do know something about this thread because I've read it from a non-biased point of view and the only thing I can say is you're a childish asshole. End of.

On a happier note, Allergo are awesome! I may go along to that Chi, sounds good!

I believe certain people should keep their business to themselves and not comment on things they know nothing about.

That means shut up.

That's not what is going to happen when you start a massive arguement with another band on a PUBLIC FORUM.

If you wanted it private you should've kept it private.

I don't who started what(and I don't care to be honest) but I don't think it's appropriate for little spats to be fought out on a forum that is trying to advertise the music scene in Aberdeen.

That's not what is going to happen when you start a massive arguement with another band on a PUBLIC FORUM.

If you wanted it private you should've kept it private.

I don't who started what(and I don't care to be honest) but I don't think it's appropriate for little spats to be fought out on a forum that is trying to advertise the music scene in Aberdeen.

Very true man, but we can't false advertise, otherwise people won't realise the magnitude of egomaniac's about in the Aberdeen music scene.

"your bands rubbish"

"your band's rubbisher

"your bands rubbisher than my band

"your band is the rubbishest of the rubbish"

"rubbish rubbish rubbish"

"rubbish rubbisher rubbishestest"

blah blah blah...

fun reading though...but who cares :love:

Rather this than "Im a Celebrity..."

:popcorn: