aberdeen-music

what is the age of u guys hear

musiccube

Guest pop-notmyface
I'm 16 and study photography at Aberdeen College. Was born in Glasgow and moved to England when I was ickle. Moved up here when I was 12 and used to go to ellon academy before leaving at the end of 5th year

ah, you must be in Samwise and Rach69s' class (the screenames) class

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 19 (20 next week) lived in aberdeen my whole life (in the same house!) but am moving into my flat after christmas

went to milltimber primary, cults academy, now abdn uni (3rd year law)

currently trying to write a 3000 word essay about the value of industrial property, fun! :down:

Is this what you're thinking of?

pernickety [pE'nIkItI] or (U.S.) persnickety adjective (Informal)

1 excessively precise and attentive to detail; fussy

2 (of a task) requiring close attention; exacting

[C19: originally Scottish' date= of unknown origin]

per*nicketiness or U.S. per'snicketiness noun

Ah, well back on topic I'm 19, live in Westhill, attended a catholic primary school in the city, then Westhill Academy, and now, like solution-devices, am doing law (3rd year) at aberdeen uni. And i'm incredibly well endowed.

pah!

born in Cheshire, slowly moved north and east via Manchester/Leeds/Newcastle and finally stopped in Aberdeen. Although I used to spend my time sitting on a rusty bit of metal in north sea, I now spend it sitting in an office writing about things found by other folk on rusty bits of metal in the north sea.

I'm the 30something guy standing at the back of gigs glowering at the young people around me.

Pete

I'm 17, born in Edinburgh, then lived in London, Stavanger, Oslo, Houston, Aberdeen and Stonehaven. 10 points for whoever guesses what industry my dad works in :rolleyes: So anyway... I went to Stavanger International School, some school in Oslo, Village School in Houston, Arduthie Primary and Robert Gordons, and now I'm taking a gap year working, and listening to Love Makes Sweet Music by Soft Machine approx. 23 times a day. Ahh :love: