aberdeen-music

what is the age of u guys hear

musiccube

Guest DustyDeviada
right i will start i am 35 and been there done that stayed in aberdeen all my days and went to torry school ... next ... what is the age of the ppl who use this forum . come on ppl lets hear a bit about u . age and where u was brought up ..

Good God man, you're 35 and you use "u" instead of "you" (and "your" apparently), "ppl" instead of "people" and you don't know the difference between "hear" and "here".

Don't you know that it's only people under the age of twenty who are allowed to type like that? ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God man' date=' you're 35 and you use "u" instead of "you" (and "your" apparently), "ppl" instead of "people" and you don't know the difference between "hear" and "here".

Don't you know that it's only people under the age of twenty who are allowed to type like that? ;)[/quote']

He's also forgetting to use a capital letter at the start of his sentence and finish the question with a question mark.

Shocking.... no wonder the youth of today ....blah blah blah....

Guest pop-notmyface

well, if you go *click* on someones avatar, you'll get to their profile and it will USUALLY TELL YOU what date they were born on (providing they didn't lie).

on a similar note (just to creep you guys out), users who visit aberdeen-music and are at college can actually log into someones college account, because all it tak------

creepy, eh?

Older than virtually everyone here so not telling. Survived living in early 1980's Kincorth then escaped from Aberdeen for 7 years (college' date=' work) but came back for a visit 13 years ago and stayed by mistake. Its not so bad. Not when compared to High Wycombe, where I also ended up by mistake. Bloody awful place.[/quote']

Yes missus,

I think we are known as the 'oldies' on here.

xx

:laughing:

did you get expelled from those places of further education?

not at all, greenfern nursery and primary 1 and 2, Springhill primary 3-7, Hazelhead for all of secondary school, Aberdeen College to do Science, Glasgow Uni to do Pathology (dropped out after first year, Back to Aberdeen College to study computing for two years now doing Computer network management and design at rgu.