aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
musiccube

what is the age of u guys hear

right i will start i am 35 and been there done that stayed in aberdeen all my days and went to torry school ... next ... what is the age of the ppl who use this forum . come on ppl lets hear a bit about u . age and where u was brought up ..

mmm im 18, goin to college (and hang around with 27yearold skaters who are balding ha ha - sorry Jason, you DO have hair... but anyway, THATS NOT OLD!!!), went to Skene Square Primary, then Alford Primary, then Alford Academy, Bridge of Don Academy then back to Alford A.

Woo me.

Fuck I'm 23 now....thats old...time to grow a beard

Brought up in Tillydrone...will not be dying there....living in bucksburn/mugiemoss but I need the fuck out of here tho...."out the road" is calling

im 25 in a couple of weeks, went to mackie academy in stonehaven but grew up somewhere in the surrounding countryside. I'm a city boy now but I don't enjoy living in aberdeen.

18, lived with mother and father for a brief period of time then lived in a flat in kincorth, then house in cove, went to lorristan primary, kirkhill and then kincorth academy, did 2 courses at college and yah its real incase you was wondering *wink*

Guest Logan

Logan, been staying in Aberdeen all my life which is 21 years. Currently studying Photography at Aberdeen College and having a blast.

19, lived in and around Aberdeen all my life so far but hope to move away once I start working. Went to Robert Gordon's College and Methlick/Ferryhill Primary, currently studying medicine at Aberdeen Uni.

I'm Mark, 17, lived in Aberdeen for a couple of years before moving to Inverurie for like, 8 years. Moved to the middle of nowhere after that and have lived here for 7 years now.

I went to Strathburn Primary (before it burned down), then moved to rothienorman primary (hated that place, still do). I'm currently in my 6th year at Inverurie Academy, and it sucks ass. I just want to leave and do nothing for a while so I can clear my head and think about what I want to do!!

im 25 in a couple of weeks' date=' went to mackie academy in stonehaven but grew up somewhere in the surrounding countryside.

[/quote']

I went to school with gridlock and never even knew it....

I'm Mark' date=' 17, I went to Strath[b']burn Primary (before it burned down), !

iRONIC INNIT

Im jase 30 line in B.O.D Aberdeen went to Adrossan Academy.. Auchenharvie Academy and finished my schooling in Crieff High just down the road from Ewan mcgregors school where his mammy used to work also.......

LOVE aberdeen apart from the damn expence.........

pointless true fact about me... went to DalgetyBay primary school where my best friend Steven Hendry attended we was best pals untill he moved away ( i was 6 he was 8 ) due to him being pretty good at curby........ lol and snooker

Born in Aberdeen in the formidable Sheddocksley, went to Hazlehead Academy! Im 26 and im starting to feel old, just grew a beard for the winter but it makes me feel older so its coming off!! Ur as old as the women your feeling, no wonder Gary Glitters smiling then!!!

I just keep getting younger. I don't understand it.

It must be the alcohol preserving me. Some say I'm between 24 - 45. It depends on which part of my body you're looking at!

:gringo:

Guest tv tanned

born: Inverurie

brought up: Dyce

uni in: Dundee

now living: Bucksburn

approx. no. of people who are bovva'd: 0.5