aberdeen-music

Some people have problems

Guest onlynik

Guest onlynik

What would make you do this?

A man faced a Sydney court today charged with having sexual relations with a rabbit and the sadistic killing of 17 other rabbits whose carcasses were found dumped in a lane in The Rocks.

Brendan Francis McMahon, 36, of Edward Street, North Sydney, appeared briefly before Central Local Court Magistrate Allan Moore today charged with having allegedly committed the offences over the past three weeks.

McMahon, a New Zealand born finance company director, sat quietly in the dock during the hearing at which he was represented by barrister Doug Marr.

No plea was entered to a total of 21 charges laid by The Rocks Police against McMahon, a business partner with Jason Meares, the former brother-in-law of James Packer.

McMahon, who's company website claims he is a former Bachelor of the Year winner, was arrested by detectives from The Rocks Police at a house in Tamarama early today.

The investigation began after skinned and partially-skinned dead and dying rabbits began to appear in a laneway off York Street, near Circular Quay in late July.

The laneway adjoined a building in which McMahon occupied a first floor office from which he ran a financial planning and mortgage brokerage company.

Before McMahon was charged The Rocks Police alleged some of the rabbits had been thrown from some height into the laneway.

In addition to 17 rabbits, police also found a dead guinea pig in the lane.

Alarmed at the continuing discovery of freshly killed rabbits, some whose genitalia had alleged been mutilated, the Rocks detectives began contacting city pet stores to determine who had been buying rabbits.

Police allegedly found that a credit card in McMahon's name had been used to purchase the animals at a number of pet shops. Police also seized a security video showing a man buying a pet.

In all McMahon was charged with 17 counts of acts of aggravated cruelty upon an animal between July 20 and August 11.

He was further charged with committing an act of bestiality with an animal between 3am and 4am on August 1.

McMahon was further charged with two counts of possession of cannabis.

His barrister, Mr Marr, told Mr Moore that McMahon would not be applying for bail today but would make a formal application next Friday, August 19.

Mr Moore formally refused McMahon bail and ordered him to reappear before the court via a prison video link next week.

i cant be arsed explaining...haigyman will tell you

GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

You must think your a fucking legend for jumping on the bandwagon...?

And what, your opinion is worth more to our eyes than R.M's? Infact I'll answer that you tit, No it's not, now stop picking on others.

That goes for you as well Haigyman, get a fucking grip of your action's....Your not cool, your not funny, and your not getting the respect you maybe want...Why? Because your acting like a little bitch.

Let others post what they want (within reason)...If you don't like it, then fuck off, there's plenty of other forums.

GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

And what' date=' your opinion is worth more to our eyes than R.M's? Infact I'll answer that you tit, No it's not, now stop picking on others.

That goes for you as well Haigyman, get a fucking grip of your action's....Your not cool, your not funny, and your not getting the respect you maybe want...Why? Because your acting like a little bitch.

Let others post what they want (within reason)...If you don't like it, then fuck off, there's plenty of other forums.[/quote']

shut up

ye tit

Guest tv tanned
GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

And what' date=' your opinion is worth more to our eyes than R.M's? Infact I'll answer that you tit, No it's not, now stop picking on others.

Let others post what they want (within reason)...If you don't like it, then fuck off, there's plenty of other forums.[/quote']

YOUR - meaning it belongs to you.

YOU'RE - meaning that you are.

It isn't difficult.

Oh, and I think it is Neil who decides when people should leave the forums, not you.

GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

Let others post what they want (within reason)...If you don't like it, then fuck off, there's plenty of other forums.[/quote'].................

Die!

GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

Actually, Haigyman's getting respect from me (whether he wants it or not), because a) he's saying what we're all thinking, and b) he knows how to type coherently with the correct grammar.

Guest haigyman
Actually' date=' Haigyman's getting respect from me (whether he wants it or not), because a) he's saying what we're all thinking, and b) he knows how to type coherently with the correct grammar.[/quote']

awww, thankyou.

Guest haigyman
GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

well I'M not the one telling people what not to read.

and it's "actions" not "action's".

Can we remember that the whole point of this website is to share opinions about music and other matters and not insulting other members on the forum?

Can I suggest that a section of this website be made into an area where people can just insult each other so as that threads aren't ruined by peoples views on each other?

now...wheesht!

GodddddddDDD DemOn!!

Do you write like a three year old in your books or is this the makings of 'proper' literature?