aberdeen-music

Exam results today!!!

scotchief

she hasn't got her results yet.

Care to hazzard a guess at my physics result Jenni? :down:

Haha, nooooo, letting the side down. Make Kathy come out, it'll be like a reunion, only minus Pip. It's alright though, she was probably eaten by a snake in Peru or something, she won't mind.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'A bit gutted' with an Advanced Higher B? What is the world coming to.

Exactly, I didn't even get a D. And I know my exam work was far better than what I did in the prelim because I worked my ass off for it. My prelim I was 1 mark overall away from getting a C :down: I passed the Close reading 50%

Politics A

Business Management B

Spanish C

All highers, I did sooo much better than last year. I'm so proud of my A seeing as I did get 38% in the prelim. Bit gutted about the C but it's not important, I only needed BBC to get into uni.

Mon the politics and international relations at aberdeen uni! Woop!

(I got a no award for int2 philosophy, oh the shame of it. I'm appealing because I got 97% in the prelim. Fucked up or what?!)

I got a bit better than I expected' date=' so I'm happy. Here are mine:

History: A

English: B

Maths: C

Computing: C

All I really needed were the history and english, so wo0t.[/quote']

Hey i did the same subjects as you but you beat me in history i got a B, the rest were exactly the same. Pretty dam chuffed, maths was gonna be controversial but got it, wooo

However' date=' nobody gives a toss about standard grades.[/quote']

That may be true but I heard a story about a kid who had the 5 A's shebang and then didn't get in to Oxford because he was told, he had a 2 in Standard Grade History...

I never got to open my results...I had them by telephone 680 miles away; which was really weird!

And maybe I exaggerated a little; a B is not that bad...but I got rejected from all the courses I really wanted to do to last year at 4 unis; and so I needed that A...but nevermind...got another couple of months before I have to deal with UCAS again...great!

Well done to everyone by the way:)

And Jenni's a genius!

The cool folks either don't do Maths or fail it. Just look at me' date=' Narc, PopTart and Erikson for the proof.[/quote']

I believe you continued Maths into 5th year, you dedicated student, while us alternative types gave up the ghost after standard grade....;)

What is wrong with the world; appealing for something better than an Advanced Higher B? The general consensus here on this thread is that everyone did well but the truth is a lot of people fucked up and I'm sure this thread is a way to piss on them. I'm sorry for dampening the euphoria but what needed to be said just needed to be said.

oh yeah i got into uni with my results soooo i am well chuffed shame the uni i want to go to is in dundee but hey its all worth - computer games technology ....how fun!!!!

I'm really considering this for when I go to uni, what's the entry requirements?

What is wrong with the world; appealing for something better than an Advanced Higher B? The general consensus here on this thread is that everyone did well but the truth is a lot of people fucked up and I'm sure this thread is a way to piss on them. I'm sorry for dampening the euphoria but what needed to be said just needed to be said.

I fucked up my standard grades and highers and now I run a successful business. Hard work is the main thing, dont forget that