aberdeen-music

Tape/CD swap club.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It difficult to decide who's playing properly and who's not. For instance, I'm not playing just now because I haven't got anything which stretches back to Slow Dazzle not giving a shit and then Joss, Paul, Spencer and then myself being without goods. But whenever I've had anything I've been playing fair.

I could easily make another cd, but I can't get my artwork back!!

It difficult to decide who's playing properly and who's not. For instance' date=' I'm not playing just now because I haven't got anything which stretches back to Slow Dazzle not giving a shit and then Joss, Paul, Spencer and then myself being without goods. But whenever I've had anything I've been playing fair.

I could easily make another cd, but I can't get my artwork back!![/quote']

same pretty much. i've still got the music on my pc and the tracklisting so i could make another CD, but those blank CDs cost money..of which i have very little right now. i pass on everything i get as soon as i've listened to it.

who has my CD right now? just out of interest?

Guest bluesxman
I think the Tape swap club enema is needed... anyone not playing along should be kicked out and the club should be started again' date=' thus making it a properly functioning machine. Also, everyone should make a back-up copy.

All those in favour say aye![/quote']

Hell yeah.

Guest tv tanned
I think the Tape swap club enema is needed... anyone not playing along should be kicked out and the club should be started again' date=' thus making it a properly functioning machine. Also, everyone should make a back-up copy.

All those in favour say aye![/quote']

aye, it'll give me a chance to change some tracks.

Get a grip! Its a fuckin swap club for christ sake! Dont u people have any sort of life at all? I think the CD swap club should burn like the bloated sweaty love-child it is. U guys should all go to the hospital and get the doctor to give you a personality check-up because I think alot of you had it removed at birth.

Get a grip! Its a fuckin swap club for christ sake! Dont u people have any sort of life at all? I think the CD swap club should burn like the bloated sweaty love-child it is. U guys should all go to the hospital and get the doctor to give you a personality check-up because I think alot of you had it removed at birth.

Face it we are the cool club and you are not.

When i saw you in kilau the other week you said to me what a good idea it was and how disappointed you were that you were not involved. Busted!