aberdeen-music

Reel Big Fish @ Moshulu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'well first if all.. I'd like to say fuck-off' to everyone who's complaining about prices. YOu're seeing the fish!!

Yay' date=' got my ticket on Friday. I'm so excited. Hope they play:

Where Have You Been?

Sell Out

She's Famous Now

Valerie

She Has A Girlfriend Now.[/quote']

Somone's digging the 'favourite noise' album!

Actually, I totally want them to play as much old stuff as possible. The new albums good, but its shit-all compared to the oldies. I know their promoting and all...

Gotta get a ticket!!!! It's on the first day of freshers week in Edinbrugh, but I'm not gnona be a fresher, so I'll live.

I personally want them to play:

-New York, New York

-Drunk Again

-Trendy

On the LTJ argument, LTJ have always been the better band, but have become a bit shit in recent times, whereas RBF are still good, and funny. However, as far as live performances are concerned, you just can't beat Capdown (especially if you're lucky enough to have seen them 5 times in kef, including the legendary 2-nighter) :p

Man, it's been a loooong time since I went to a good ska gig...

Ah weel. I admit, I'm no longer much of a ska-punker, more of a post-rocker now, I guess. So maybe it's just that my taste's changed. But for me, 'Losers, Kings and Things We Don't Understand', 'Hello Rockview' and 'Losing Streak' were my faves by far.

I htink that Borders and Boundaries, although it was quite good, marked a descent for them...

IMHO etc, of course.

Gotta get a ticket!!!! It's on the first day of freshers week in Edinbrugh' date=' but I'm not gnona be a fresher, so I'll live.

I personally want them to play:

-New York, New York

-Drunk Again

-Trendy

On the LTJ argument, LTJ have always been the better band, but have become a bit shit in recent times, whereas RBF are still good, and funny. However, as far as [b']live performances are concerned, you just can't beat Capdown (especially if you're lucky enough to have seen them 5 times in kef, including the legendary 2-nighter) :p

Man, it's been a loooong time since I went to a good ska gig...

You just can't beat Capdown for a decent show though. I think it's hard to explain the energy that's in the air at a Capdown gig.

When is this again? I've got my ticket but I just can't remember when it is.

Skindred support eh? Pleasing, very pleasing.

It seems all the UK ska punk act seem to be splitting. Fillaments, Five Knuckle, Solabeat Alliance, King Prawn, Lightyear...pah. I reckon Capdown will be next.

Who said Less than Jake are better than ReelbigFish? On record maybe, but not live.