aberdeen-music

Reel Big Fish @ Moshulu

King Prawn aren't together anymore??? That's news to me. Tragic news.

Btw' date='

...totally agree. Have they ever done it live? Even without the scratching (which, to be honest, wasn't very good). They've certainly never doen it in Aberdeen.[/quote']

Played it on tour in Dundee as Keith had guitar trouble.

It was the day off on the Hundred Reasons / AD7 / Capdown / Douglas tour a few years back.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

King Prawn called it a day at the end of '03, I'm pretty sure.

Yup, Lightyear were Derby's finest. Autumn '03 was when they split. I have a VCD of their last show in Derby, it's lovely :) Although, what wasn't so lovely was when I was only 15 and they whapped their bits out and played naked at Kef. Hahaha, the memories.

King Prawn called it a day at the end of '03' date=' I'm pretty sure.

Yup, Lightyear were Derby's finest. Autumn '03 was when they split. I have a VCD of their last show in Derby, it's lovely :) Although, what wasn't so lovely was when I was only 15 and they whapped their bits out and played naked at Kef. Hahaha, the memories.[/quote']

I hear that solabeat (spankboy at the time) did that when supporting spunge at the forum...?? I wasn't there - only had the joy of seeing the alliance once.

I've just discovered the funk ska joys of adequate seven - oooh yes.

I hear that solabeat (spankboy at the time) did that when supporting spunge at the forum...?? I wasn't there - only had the joy of seeing the alliance once.

I've just discovered the funk ska joys of adequate seven - oooh yes.

Hahaha, yes, they were up naked in the balcony. It was the last night of the tour and both bands were getting pished as farts before the end of Spunge's boring set.

Gotta get your hands on Adequate Seven's single 'Splitting Up' on the 29th of this month. Amazing song. :)

• 1 month later...