aberdeen-music

Who would YOU stalk?

Penny

just a mind-numbing question which i have been sitting thinking about..

it can be anyone in the world, your closest friend, someone you see around all the time, someone famous..

i have a couple :D

1. my friend chris, cause i'd like to know what he does in his spare time, and if he really is always hyper.

2. bob geldof

3. mr GG. yum.

Guest pop-notmyface
I didn't realise we were allowed famous...

If so... Gwen Stefani and Jude Law.... because they are both so good to just look at... they never look bad. :love:

i ran into Kris Watson a few times, but i swear, i wasn't stalking him!!!

I'm too lazy to stalk folk, but if I had to it'd be..... Sue Denim.

Just 'cos Sue listens to NMA and FOTN and works offshore. Perhaps we've visited the same rigs.

Hey! this stalking is good fun.

Damn' date=' I'm fogged on offshore. [/quote']

I think I can guess where that is.....

Maybe I should take up stalking....but then I've have to come out of the hills and my axes (that's the chopping not guitar kind) might get rusty. And what would my cats think?

Pete

Ho ho ho. With the name and all. ;)

I could tell you what that slut I live with gets up to.... she spent all last night sitting on a pile.

I'm going to stalk rainbowslutface... should be easy.

And a damn comfy pile it was too:

thepile.jpg

See?

I'd stalk Stalking Rass to make it confusing' date=' Lester Burnham's Boo Bah (vile little orange thing) and Johnny Depp as I intend to have his children.[/color']

I saw Neil Johnston walking out of Starbuck's on Union Street this morning and then catching a bus outside Somerfield... does that count as stalking? I was waiting for a bus to work outside Austin Reed though... so it maybe doesn't count :p

You would be amused by how many people from the forums that I actually bump into on my regular route to work. The funny thing is thing I either don't notice people recognising me/shouting at me or most often and especially on the bus these strangers acknowledge me with a nod or hello. Seriously people, I have no idea who most of you are and I'm too polite to ask - so please start introducing yourselves or just ignore me. Thank you. :)

would it help if i told you that some told me i looked like Johnny Depp the other day!

i smiled!

like this :)

Well no because I'm already stalking you' date=' so then I'd have to find someone else to stalk ;) Unless you really want me having your children :p

I know where you live.[/color']

Shaun and I seemed to accidentally stalk Neil WEBMASTER's (twin? Or am I being lied to?) brother one day last week.

Twin!?! Okay, you are being lied to. He is my younger brother. Really though, we don't look identical - do we? He's taller than me for a start!

Twin!?! Okay' date=' you are being lied to. He is my younger brother. Really though, we don't look identical - do we? He's taller than me for a start![/quote']

LIED TO? Right, some people are getting knifed.

No offence, but you must be pretty pocket-sized, Neil!