aberdeen-music

Murder At The Moorings

Mick Maverik

I heard that he died!!! because he jumped out and smashed his knee off his own chin!! after being stabbOred a couple of times.

The other word on the street is...his bro. was due this psycho '$ and the guy didn't realise this untill he pulled out a knife threatning to cut off his ballz, which was about to happen untill the guy fought back, and half naked he staggered out of a windo.??And the rest as they say is history!!

Oh, there is just one more thing ;classicColumbo.. No really there aint, I just wanted to say that :rockon:

But what i will say is, the guy maybe deserved it, who knows, the best remedy to this all is to not give a toss...it's not our problem...and certainly is a example of bad customer relations in the world of Junkies..

I felt kinda sorry for the poor dude with the Hi-vis vest who had to scrub the bloody foot prints... I cant see why they didnt just leave it for the rain to was away...

Well he didn't do a very good job of cleaning it up! You can make out his actual toe prints. Nice.

Special Edition Moorings Cluedo Set

Rooms:

The Bar

The Stage

The Dancefloor

Behind The Bar

The Cellar

The Office

The Keg Cellar

The Ale Cellar

The Spirit Store

Ladies Toilet

Gents Toilet

Weapons:

Rocket Fuel

Concrete Jeans

Baseball Bat

Cutlass

Bin Liner

Max Volume

Bar Stool

The Mop

Guitar String

Addlestones

Delerium Tremens

Skullsplitter

Darts

Characters:

No shortage of those...

Yes could be interesting.

He apparently wasn't hit anywhere vital' date=' but I thought he may have died on blood loss alone! He painted that damn pavement red![/quote']

You need to speak to Dick our ageing ex-commando, ex-combat diver, ex-if-I-tell-you-I'll-have-to-kill-you, ex-Sunday barman, and Captain of the Darts Team He'll explain in gory detail the reality of severed arteries, gushing wounds and serious gunshots. When we painted the mural on the floor we drafted in Dick as a 'technical consultant'. We asked him what a .38 gunshot to the head would mean in terms of blood splatter and Dick got a bit carried away... to the extent that Farmer had to go puke before he could continue painting. Needless to say Dick considered the finished work to be a "Disney representation". Bottom line is we'd simply didn't have enough red paint to carry out his instructions accurately.