aberdeen-music

Murder At The Moorings

Mick Maverik

Guest MarkJDelaney

I was driving down Market Street about 8.45ish with mates that night going to The Moorings, saw a guy on the ground and thought "Gah, another drunk - no surprise" then I saw all the blood and everyone around him "Holy shit! That guy's covered in blood!". Parked up on Shiprow and walked down to the bar, noticed blood all over the ground with footprints and the likes - Police still weren't there. Got to the door of the bar and noticed a sign with something along the words of "Die..." written on it. I thought... "Emm, you guys want to go elsewhere?" :laughing:

I was driving down Market Street about 8.45ish with mates that night going to The Moorings' date=' saw a guy on the ground and thought "Gah, another drunk - no surprise" then I saw all the blood and everyone around him "Holy shit! That guy's covered in blood!". Parked up on Shiprow and walked down to the bar, noticed blood all over the ground with footprints and the likes - Police still weren't there. Got to the door of the bar and noticed a sign with something along the words of "Die..." written on it. I thought... "Emm, you guys want to go elsewhere?" :laughing:[/quote']

Yes someone had quickly doctored the "Everyone MUST pay here" sign at the door to read "Everyone MUST die here", presumably before they called the ambulance.

Guest MarkJDelaney
Yes someone had quickly doctored the "Everyone MUST pay here" sign at the door to read "Everyone MUST die here"' date=' presumably before they called the ambulance.[/quote']

Ahh, that will be why I stupidly walked right past the sign. Subsequently I was yelled at and told to wait outside and pay.

ahh' date=' that would've been my lovely girlfriend. she's a pro, nobody can escape payment[/quote']

...except the black gentleman who leapt bleeding from the first floor window. Unless he counts as an unconfirmed kill.

Just one example of how easily your comment could be misconstrued in the context of this thread.

Guest Laura@TMB
ahh' date=' that would've been my lovely girlfriend. she's a pro, nobody can escape payment :D[/quote']

Don't shout this too loudly .... particularly in the harbour area :nono::D

That sign's been like that for ages min. :p

That would imply that the crime was premediated.

By piecing the last 4 posts together we arrive at the prime suspect. A woman from which it has been stated that "nobody can escape", and we have a motive - MONEY, and she had access to both the sign and a marker pen. And the photo from the P&J proves that she was present, as she glances furtively from the doorway.

So the question is - do we go to the cops?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Fuck, I actually saw some of this. I was going past on the no.5 on Market Street, saw the guy walking up the hill relatively normally, but his lower half was bloodsoaked. He then collapsed. It was pretty horrible to see.

" Shiprow resident Neil Moir' date=' 28, said: "I must have been in the shower when it happened because, when I looked out, the ambulance was leaving. "

Was it really necessary fo that to be in the news?[/quote']

Yes because what he really said was "I was fucking my dog at the time, when I heard a commotion outside, so I brushed his big bushy tail to one side and gazed out the window and..."