You're favourite animal?

Hog

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a brain damaged rabbit? i'm intrigued

I rescued him' date=' someone dropped him on the head or misused it somehow and now he sometimes shakes. The vet said he is brain damaged but not in pain. He loves chasing my cat and dog round the garden. He seems happy enough though.[/quote']

this answers the above then.i thought it would of been something better like spewing carrots in the backy or shagging the cat.whats his name?

I'm not an animal person at all, and especially hate dogs, as well as being petrified of snakes. I think cats are cool but they usually scratch me. Horses are noble but as Peter Kay said, one can never stroke one without feeling slightly nervous.

Black panthers and jaguars are impressive but I wouldn't want to be locked in a room with one.

So I'll opt for unicorns. I thought they existed until I was about seven.

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
bunny.jpg

I have a brain damaged rabbit.

Are you serious?! If so, thats sort of odd....I think.

Is it very damaged or just a little loopy?

This doesnt really relate to anything in particular but you can make your cat walk like a spaz if you put tape on its side.

Guest Main Agent

It's ok to give refuge to homeless animals, but we should also consider the moral and ethical values of "petkeeping" and the associated indusry that it supports...............