aberdeen-music

Smoking

soundian

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest neil ex
I find dog shit left in the street unpleasant. Why dont they do something about that instead?

It is illegal to let your dog shit on the street and leave it. You can get fined. There's dog shit bins aswell (admittedly very few)..

Yes, that's something that pisses me off aswell..

Guest neil ex
pfft' date=' why on earth would you do something so sensible?

you up for heckling minnie tommorow night?[/quote']

I think I might, I've nothing planned towmorrow night..

We have to have drinks first though!!

Guest neil ex
If you are talking about the same mini im away to heckle him any moment!

Back to the point....where is everyone going to look cool and impress girls indoor now then?

You in for towmorrow night aswell then?

I think I might' date=' I've nothing planned towmorrow night..

We have to have drinks first though!![/quote']

I'm going to hawk and a hacksaw straight from work then going to try and catch copy haho at gunclub after. I'll get suitably drunk quickly and my fist will be a shakin.

Guest neil ex
I'm going to hawk and a hacksaw straight from work then going to try and catch copy haho at gunclub after. I'll get suitably drunk quickly and my fist will be a shakin.

Oh yeah that's on aswell.. I'll prob check that out infact, it looks interesting..

Guest neil ex
And when dog owners dont take responsibility?

Just like when smokers dont take responsibility for other peoples health? The government managed to do something about THAT!

Well we'll see if they do..

What would you like the government to do about irresponsible dog owners?

Surely they can't have police patrolling our streets, looking out for people that leave their dogs to shite on street corners without cleaning it up..!

so we should start taping up all bird's bums so they cant poop on us too?

and maybe we should kill all rabbits, so they can't poop in our gardens?

and cats? i mean.. they poop too..

the world is never going to be perfect, but at least the government has started to take proper actions.. they can't just enforce new laws everytime someone complains about something, let them do things properly!!

I think pubs should have the option to be a smoking pub, maybe make it licenced, so a bar has to have a smoking licence before you can smoke in there. This way your family pubs, chain pubs and restaurants would probably be all non-smoking, and your old-man pubs and gigging bars could still be smoking if they wanted to. It's not ideal, but at least there is an option to go to a non-smoking bar if you don't like smoke, leaving the rest of us to kill ourselves slowly in peace :p

so we should start taping up all bird's bums so they cant poop on us too?

and maybe we should kill all rabbits' date=' so they can't poop in our gardens?

and cats? i mean.. they poop too..

the world is never going to be perfect, but at least the government has started to take proper actions.. they can't just enforce new laws everytime someone complains about something, let them do things properly!![/quote']

Cats have the common decency to hide their poop. Dogs don't have the intelligence to do this so it's up to the owner to clean it up. Rabbits are cuddly and so have the right to shit wherever they damn well like. Seagulls should be forced to clean up their own poop and buy their own tuna baguettes, that cost me 1.90. I seen a gull eating a whole pigeon on Union street the other day. Is there any stopping them?

What do you do if a bird poops on your head?

Never take her out again. :laughing: