aberdeen-music

So whos all going to t in the park?

Marc

So whos all going this year? hows everyone getting down, theres about 20-30 of us going down and all camping.

I reckon everyone should get together n camp together, we could take up our own area of the campsite fulll of aberdonians n have a huge party every night.

It could be like taking exodus to a field.

bus i dare say..though have thus far arranged nothing

well would you be up for getting a big bus for as many ppl as possible. It will end up cheaper, plus the citylink bus doesnt leave til half 3 from aberdeen, that means you don't get to T til about 6. Personally i want to get there in the morning, one so we can get a good camping area so all my friends are together and two so i can get pissed all day.

Alternatively' date=' you could all stay in Aberdeen and have Exodus in...Exodus! Please, I get so lonely on TITP weekend...[/quote']

Unless anyone can give me a lift back to Aberdeen on the Sunday night :help: , then I won't be going, and Mr.Shankly and me will be forced to tear up Exodus by ourselves